Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

August 10, 2020

Always keep these handy!

I never thought I would get so excited over a sponge but I love these cause they make cleaning tough marks easy. They are also great for getting off grease and my go-to for baseboards.

This is a must buy

Having a modern home means alot of my home items and appliances or white. I use my magic erasers alot in my hair studio takes the colour stains off anything ! I love how efficient it is on so many surfaces. I'll always have these in my home .

Amazing product!!

This product is a life-saver!! There are very few stains, markings, and messes that it can't handle, and believe me, I've tried the eraser on EVERYTHING. What it didn't live up to was some the most stubborn stains that most products can't treat, such as red wine, blood (eww, yes I know), ink, and makeup.
    Overall, I love this product for everyday use, and it's a valuable addition to every home!

Great product. Works on everything

Great product. Works on everything. Takes marks off of walls that children make. Cleans sticky messes out of the fridge. Works great on baseboards and door frames. I use it everywhere in my home. Last a while too. Love the Mr.Clean magic eraser.

Florida, United States

Great for cleaning

It is amazing you don’t even need any soap on it you just wet it and ring it out and that’s all you need to clean the surface in the kitchen, bathroom, dinning room, or living room they are completely amazing and I will continue to use them regardless.

Great !

This will clean everything
    I love how fast and efficient this product is on everything from marker on the wall to soap scum
    I always have these in my house

Virginia, United States

Magic Lil Squares...

I love Mr. Clean Magis Erasers. These are the best cleaning tools that I have ran across in a while. I use them to clean up crayons and markers, small messes on my hardwood floors and I even use them to clean my tennis shoes!

your scrubber helping hand

when you need that extra muscle to go along with your elbow grease, Mr Magic Eraser is your man! it is very mild and not too abrasive. good for light stains of unknown origin. give it a scrub with this sponge and voila!

Does the job!!

I use mr clean magic eraser to clean the bathrooms, my supervisor advised me that I can also use it on the sole/ rubber part of my white shoes. I tried it on my sons shoes and it actually work although sometimes the sponge starts to fall apart if you rub too hard but it does do the job to get his shoes white again. It also works great on wiping sinks and counters

Amazing at removing dirt

These are so amazing! They get the dirty off of everything. I always use them to clean the dirt off my converse shoes and my shoes always look brand new after using them.