Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

It is actually magic

i mean wow! It is actually magic!! Cleans so easy! Works great on different surfaces! Wish it would not fall appart so i could use it for my aquarium :D

Magic it is

I love magic eraser it makes cleaning in the bathroom a breeze also grease on stove markes on walls it is magic love it been using it for every always have them on hand

August 31, 2020

Love it, will purchase again.

This product works great. Takes the black marks off the walls easily that I leave from the tires of my wheelchair. I also use it on my running shoes to make the bottoms white again.

Tellement efficace

Éponge nettoyante très efficace. Un récurant très doux mais qui enlève sans effort les taches sur plusieurs surfaces tel que sur l’évier de stanless les chaussures de sports et tout autre objets

Takes off almost anything

I use this to clean my white converse shoes i use this for when i get hair dye on my wood counters the bathtub my interior of my car it takes off scuffs off from walls as well

Great cleaning product

Magic erasers are a cleaning gurus best friend. I have had no issues with any stain I've tried to use it on. Everyone should have them on hand for everyday cleaning. Would recommend 100%

Awesome

I love using this to clean, it definitely makes cleaning a little easier and a bit more enjoyable. I use it mostly in the bathroom on the toilet and the shower!

Me clean magic eraser

Loved this product for years. Cleans crayon off walls, cleans sinks, cleans up grease off stove top, wipe down white sneakers, wipe down microwave too.

Works on mostly everything

We used this on basically everything. If the surface was smooth, it tends to take off a bit too much (like a scuff on the wall, it took off the scuff but it also took off the paint. ) anything with a tougher surface, it was harder to take dirt out completely and I didn’t like the magic eraser shredding into a million pieces like an eraser does.

The dirt ddisappears

I like using Mr. Clean magic eraser. It is great how easy it is to use, add water and wipe away marks off the wall that other cleaners can't. However, it leaves some residue and a shiny spot on the wall so you need to rinse the spot a few times.