Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Mr. Clean- My hero!!

I will never clean a bath tub with anything else other than Mr. Clean’s magic eraser. It works soooo well. I use it in on my sneakers too. It’s just so incredible how this product is made.. I stock up on the Magic Eraser all the time. So worth the money

Produit génial!

Ce produit a littéralement changé ma vie. Peut importe la situation, il permet d'effacer toutes les marques, même les plus tenaces. Vraiment génial comme produit puisqu'il les fait disparaitre rapidement!!!

The bomb!

Magic erasers have changed my life. From kids drawing on the walls with crayon to husband's putting greasy dirty hands on white walls this is the alternative to living alone! Scrubs them clean. Love it!!

Best cleaning product

The number of things I’ve been able to clean with these is unreal! Stains and marks I thought would never come off! Wish they came out with a Costco size package!

Works on almost everything

this is a go to product for almost everything in your household. For cleaning in the bathroom, to gently scrubbing scuffs on the floor or walls. I've even tried it on footwear and it works awesome for those black scuffs on light colored shoes.

September 25, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Love it

After trying many things to get crayon off of my walls, I decided to give this a try. Not only did ut get the crayon off of my regular walls It also got the crayon off of my textured wall without messing it up.

September 25, 2020

Nothing beats mr clean

I absolutely love mr clean magic erasers for work and for home use. I've tried knock off brands in the past and they just seem to fall apart more easily. These magic erasers will clean anything from tubs to stains on the walls, kids drawing on things they shouldn't. You name it, these magic erasers will take care of it!

September 24, 2020
    United States

Works on everything

I was surprized at manu things this works on. Does wonders on crayon and marker on the walls from the kiddos. I use on our doors mainly and the walls. Its super easy and hardly any scrubbing is required.

September 24, 2020

I’m purchasing again love this a lot

Life saver on this product getting crayon off the wall to cleaning marker and pen marks from our children this saves me a lot from ruining my paint I highly recommend

September 22, 2020

Must have in my house

Can’t recommend this product enough. It works on practically everything! I have white Corina counters and it takes stains out easily. I have one in practically every room in my house. LOVE LOVE LOVE the magic eraser