Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Works wonders

These work wonders,my son wrote on his wall with a pencil and I did everything to try to get it off.
    When I tried the magic eraser it came right off and what a relief,I pretty much use this on everything in my house mainly my stove and refrigerator

October 08, 2020

Oh my god! This product is perfect

This is a miracle of life! It « erase » all wall problem or scratch! I like it! I use it every where and in every use to clean my house! Juste bad that the product is not toff and is gone fast l’y

October 08, 2020

I use these on everything!

Stains come off with a breeze with the magic eraser! I love them. I use them on my walls, appliances and even to clean the rubber part of my shoes! My shoes look practically new

Amazing! It is Magic!

I did a major deep clean on my whole house. I was using some other products for wiping out cupboards etc, I had a few spots that would not come off. I found one magic eraser I had purchased but never tried. I used it and with ease every single mark came off. For the rest of my cleaning I used the magic eraser for everything. They worked wonders on my glass shower door’s . I went and purchased a big container of these. I will use these for all my cleaning necessities, I even bought the new sheets and clean the inside of my microwave.

Great product

These are amazing for getting rid of marks and streaks. I could not believe how good they actually were. I always have them on hand. Even marks on walls I couldn’t get out with cleaners erased right away.

October 07, 2020

Great product that I will continue to buy for the house

Great on removing dirt and grime from textured services like the fridge handle, scuff marks on walls and even running shoes without harsh chemical smells that many liquid cleaners have

LOVE magic erasers!

Magic erasers are ALWAYS part of my cleaning kit. If there is anything that won’t come off I always go to the magic eraser and it works! I use this on shoes, floors, walls, showers, sinks and the list goes on. This is definitely a product everyone has to have!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Magic erasers

Practically have one in every room. Magic erasers have cleaned areas that I was not sure would be clean again. Great product and recommend for children’s rooms.

Cleaner than ever

I always heard magic erasers were good but never checked them out because I thought all sponges were the same...well was I wrong. My friend recommended I use one to clean the backsplash behind my stove and it looks BRAND new again!!

Literal Magic

This product never ceases to amaze me. I have removed crayon off of the kitchen floor, marker off of the bedroom walls, mold and grime from my bathroom, juice stains from my counter, whitened and brightened my fridge door handles and I have even cleaned my microwave with this handy little tool. I would recommend this product to anyone who cleans their home or who has children that make unexpected messes. I love this product and I will continue to purchase it.