Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Perfect for awnings

We use this every year to clean our campers awnings and its been the only product that is mess free and cleans effectively and quickly. The low to none scent is great.

Fantastic

Mr clean wipes are crazy good, no soap required just rub hahaha. I have a bunch of these everywhere. I love mr clean products I got everyone i know to try them and now they love them too. Definitely worth a try!!!!!

Life Saver

Mr Clean Magiceraser are truly a life saver!
    I run a home daycare and use magic erasers all the time! Great for removing crayon marks off tables and walls. I use them to clean my shoes, walls, baseboards, bathtubs...you name it! I don’t know what I would do with out this product. Best thing ever!

New Brunswick, Canada

Best thing there is!

They truly are magic. I use these to clean every room of my house, from walls and baseboards to tubs and sinks and scuff marks off my shoes! My father in law even uses them to clean the outside of his boat! One product but so many great uses!!

Love these

Were i live we are on well water so my water is very hard and these are great at getting rid of the hard water stains especially the ring around the bathtub.

No more scrubbing

Oof big game changer. Especially when you have kids. These are literally life savers when trying to get pesky crayon and marker off your table or off the walls.

Great

This is great to clean our house... walls baseboards door bathtubs especially if the are white color... I already try clean a red wall and the paint come off.. but it's great to clean crayon Mark's etc

A must have

Magic erasers are a must have in every home. You can 100% clean the toughest spots with little energy. Kitchin/bathroom kids play room you name it magic erasers will clean it!!!

You need one

I use this for everything all the time ! Especially when I do deep cleans, it removes marker, stains in tubs, grease stains marks on shoes seriously worth the $$

Très bon achat

J’ai acheter ce produit pour l’utiliser afin de nettoyer mes souliers blanc. Meilleur achat ceci a sauver la vie de mes nouvelles chaussures. Très simple et efficace