Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 10, 2021
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Magic

I bought this to fix some scratches on a roll top bath. Myself and my partner didn’t think it would work but were amazed when the scratches just disappeared. Absolutely amazing how the scratches disappear before your eyes

Better then most choices

I've used these on and off for years, they will get soap scum off the tub that no other product can do. even scrub brushes dont seem to work. I also use them to take off dirt scuffs or marks off the walls, greying door knob areas etc. Even stains on the countertop. The only downside is that they break down fast and one use on a tub can leave it in shabby condition because you have to press hard. I'll still use them though, the results speak for themselves

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Gets the job done

I love Me Clean magic eraser. I use it throughout my house for cleaning. It's very easy to use and it gets the job done. I like the fact that it doesn't tear easily.

Love this product!

Mr. clean magic erasers are my go to for any mark, scuff, or stain, especially on a white surface! They work amazing for getting those tough marks that you don’t know what to do with! Love them for cleaning white sneakers also!

March 07, 2021
    Iowa, United States

Great on rust

I bought these to get rid of the rust on my stainless steel kitchen sink. It worked great. Works on all stains. Cleans up spots on tile floors too. Easy to use.

March 06, 2021

Fonctionne bien, mais trop cher

Le titre dit tout : ca fonctionne tres bien, mais ca se désagrège facilement et on ne fait pas si grand avec une seule éponge. Au final, le prix devient peu avantageux si ce critère est important. C'est un produit facilitant, mais pas économique du tout.

March 05, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Good sponge

Does what it says it does. Is really just a sponge with sponge in it and texture to make cleaning easier. It easily removes dirt but still requires scrubbing.

great product!

A lot of websites recommend this product but at first, I thought how is this thing gonna work?? I ended up purchasing it to clean shoes and omg it does work!! It can be used on every cleaning work. Must have for every household!

Magical

I honestly haven't found anything this has not worked on. Its magical I use it on my shower, my floors, high traffic areas such as the front door. I've taken scuffs from my runners. Brightened up grout between tiles. Such an amazing product.

Makes Cleaning A Breeze!

Crayon on the wall? Magic Eraser! Weird sticky food on the wall beside the stove? Magic Eraser!
    We always have magic erasers in our home for tough to clean jobs and it never disappoints!