Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-Surface Concentrate Reviews

April 16, 2018

A little goes a long way

I have been using essential oils in a spray bottle with purified water to freshen my countertops, but tried this because I really like the smell. It takes some getting used to because you definitely need to only use a small amount and wipe thoroughly as it does have a definite 'soap' like effect: it leaves suds that I feel have to be removed.

November 03, 2017

Surprisingly It Works

I was a bit wary of this cleaner, as I really didn't want my whole house to smell like Basil. The scent, however, is slightly sweet, and very light - much nicer smelling than normal household cleaners.

A very small amount is required for cleaning, as it is diluted in water. I have used it for the kitchen counters, stove top, fridge, floors, walls, and bathroom sinks without any streaking - and minimal elbow grease required on my end!

I have tried other natural products in the past, and found their cleaning power was subpar, and I ended up having to use a lot more energy that I wanted to to get dirt and grime out. Thankfully, this is one natural cleanser that actually helps with cleaning.

I can now safely clean our bird room floor, without worrying that chemicals are going to stay in the air,harming their respiratory systems (we have 3 parrots), or worry that the dogs are going to walk on the floor right after cleaning it, then lick chemicals off their paws.

Overall, I'd recommend this for anyone who has pets or kids who play or walk on the floor - no more worries about the chemicals!