Mrs Meyer's Clean Day Reviews

Good - 0

February 01, 2019

My favorite cleaning products

Mrs. Meyer's products are my go to. We use all of their products and I will never switch back! The scent selection is huge, there's something for everyone. Mrs. Meyer's makes cleaning fun and less of a chore- it makes you want to clean! Just knowing how wonderful your house is going to smell afterward is enough to get me scrubbing the whole house! I'm so grateful to have found these products- they are safer for my family and I think that's super important- plus I love waking up to a fresh smelling clean house!

January 12, 2019

Wonderful Safe Product

Mrs. Meyer Lemon Verbena Counter Top Spray is wonderful! It cleans well and makes house cleaning fun! It smells great, works well, and has no dangerous chemicals. I like cleaning with natural products and essential oils. No worrying about toxic chemicals around my children or pets. My little one loves to help me clean and I don't have to worry about letting him do so. It smells wonderful! It may cost a little more, but it's well worth it.

October 05, 2018

Mrs.Meyer's Clean Day is amazing for cleaning.

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day is a bottle of amazing. They are aromatherapeutic household products that clean amazingly well. Yet, it is gentle on your home.it is made with plant derived ingredients, natural essential oils, and birch bark extract. The smells range from Lemon Verbana to Lavendar. It can be used on multiple surfaces and floors. Excellent product.