Mrs Myers Cleaning Products Reviews

October 17, 2019

Best Cleaning products I’ve Found

I recently purchased the Mrs. Meyers All Purpose Cleaning Spray. I am in love with this cleaner. It works great, no residue left, and a neutral scent. My spray bottle trigger seems to leak a little but it’s most likely a small defect. I would definitely recommend these cleaners!

September 17, 2019
    New York, United States

My favorite

A few months ago I signed up for groove collaborative at the suggestion of my mom. Now every month I get Mrs. Meyers cleaning products sent to me and I'm in love. The scents are amazing, I love how the soap doesn't dry out my hands or leave a residue on my dishes. The cleaning spray really cleans up grease and grime leaving a pleasant scent after. The fall scents just came out and I cant wait for my next delivery. Highly recommend.

September 01, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

A smell you never forget!!

Natural cleaning products that cut grease and smell AMAZING!!! I can clean my kitchen and smell the lemon, lavender or basil all the way in my bedroom. And let's not forget that Mrs. Myers comes out with special scents for the fall season!!! Owe yes!! I'll be buying more of those this year too!! Handsoaps that leave your hands feeling soft and clean, dish soaps that clean your dirty dishes but don't crack your hands to pieces. Such great smells but so gentle on the hands and body that use them. Love me some Mrs. Myers products, can't wait to get me some more!!!! My children love the smells, especially the Apple Cider scent. It's delicious!!!

August 20, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Mrs Myers Cleaning Products are amaZing!

I am someone who worries about what products i should use around my kids! I have been using Mrs Myers products for quite a while, my favorite scents are lavender, lemon verbena and love there seasonal scents! I highly recommend there multi purpose products i use them all the time on counter surfaces and in my dining room! Here’s a tip use the dish soap on your sink to freshen up the stainless steel! So amazing!

August 09, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

I would purchase this again and again.

Not only are these cleaning products safe. They smell so good! Love the entire line. I recommend them on a daily. I am very sensitive to many chemicals and smells. I never have any reaction using this line of products. My favorite is the lavender dish soap!

August 07, 2019
    Texas, United States

The mint scented hand soap is amazing!

I really love what Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products represent and are all about. They offer quality and safe products. They are a little more on the expensive side but you are buying quality stuff so it makes it worth it. I have young kids and I don't want them to be around toxins and chemicals that are not good. I am a fan of these products!

August 06, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

Safe and Effective Cleaning Supplies!

I continue to buy Mrs. Meyers cleaning supplies and other products because they work, they’re safe, and they smell delicious. The ingredients are completely natural, so they’re safe to use all over your home. I would definitely recommend purchasing these products!

February 21, 2019

Nice but expensive

I’ve tried a couple of mrs Meyers products including the dish soaps and multisurface cleaners. I really love the scents of these products and I love that their 100% biodegradable. Only downside for me is the price. Other than that I totally recommend trying them out.

February 18, 2019

Mrs.Myers all purpose cleaner

I have been looking to change up my all purpose cleaner for some time, and after Christmas I found myself with a little bit of a extra cash on a Canadian tire gift card so I decided to try out some Mrs. Myers cleaners. I chose the honey suckle all purpose cleaner and it did not dissapoint. I used it around my house for a quick clean up before having company. The entire house smelled SO wonderful. It isn’t a strong overpowering smell but it brings a clean frangeance to the house. It works well and I especially like it for my countertops. I do wish it was available at more Canadian retailers. But every time I’m at Canadian tire or Loblaws I am sure to stock up. If your looking to switch up your all purpose cleaner you this will not dissapoint. I feel it’s well worth the price point.

January 26, 2019
    West Virginia, United States

My Favorite cleaning Products

I am obsessed with the Mrs. Meyers Cleaning products. I haven't tried absolutely everything in the range or all of the scents, but I have tried at least 70% of the products and scents and all of them that I have tried smell and work amazing.