Mrs Myers Cleaning Products Reviews

July 15, 2020
    Massachusetts, United States

Unique scents keep me coming back

All the Mrs Meyers products I've used to date have been as effective as conventional counterparts, without the chemical feeling you often get. +1 for all the great scents (love the basil one).

May 19, 2020

Eco-Friendly Cleaner that Works!

After making the switch to all-natural cleaners a few years ago, I was delighted to stumble upon the Mrs. Myer's brand. The products are high quality (soaps aren't watery or lacking in lather), and the scents are delightful. I especially appreciate the seasonal scents, and switch up my kitchen and bathroom soaps every season!
    These cleaners are effective, smell wonderfully, and look great sitting on your counter. Highly recommended!

April 20, 2020

Clean and Fresh!

Honestly hated cleaning till I jumped on the mrs.meyers train! I wish I had access to the scents from the States but the Canadian standard smells and so pretty and fresh too, lavender is my go to and I’m so excited to try the others! (Clove and orange is a limited edition holiday scent and also one of my faves!)

February 26, 2020

Legit addicted

Bought from Costco a month ago, it smells so good, makes chrome sparkle and cleans superb! The price is so good too, I'm glad you can buy it at bed, bath and beyond now too
    I'm addicted!

October 17, 2019

Best Cleaning products I’ve Found

I recently purchased the Mrs. Meyers All Purpose Cleaning Spray. I am in love with this cleaner. It works great, no residue left, and a neutral scent. My spray bottle trigger seems to leak a little but it’s most likely a small defect. I would definitely recommend these cleaners!

September 17, 2019
    New York, United States

My favorite

A few months ago I signed up for groove collaborative at the suggestion of my mom. Now every month I get Mrs. Meyers cleaning products sent to me and I'm in love. The scents are amazing, I love how the soap doesn't dry out my hands or leave a residue on my dishes. The cleaning spray really cleans up grease and grime leaving a pleasant scent after. The fall scents just came out and I cant wait for my next delivery. Highly recommend.

September 01, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

A smell you never forget!!

Natural cleaning products that cut grease and smell AMAZING!!! I can clean my kitchen and smell the lemon, lavender or basil all the way in my bedroom. And let's not forget that Mrs. Myers comes out with special scents for the fall season!!! Owe yes!! I'll be buying more of those this year too!! Handsoaps that leave your hands feeling soft and clean, dish soaps that clean your dirty dishes but don't crack your hands to pieces. Such great smells but so gentle on the hands and body that use them. Love me some Mrs. Myers products, can't wait to get me some more!!!! My children love the smells, especially the Apple Cider scent. It's delicious!!!

August 20, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Mrs Myers Cleaning Products are amaZing!

I am someone who worries about what products i should use around my kids! I have been using Mrs Myers products for quite a while, my favorite scents are lavender, lemon verbena and love there seasonal scents! I highly recommend there multi purpose products i use them all the time on counter surfaces and in my dining room! Here’s a tip use the dish soap on your sink to freshen up the stainless steel! So amazing!

August 09, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

I would purchase this again and again.

Not only are these cleaning products safe. They smell so good! Love the entire line. I recommend them on a daily. I am very sensitive to many chemicals and smells. I never have any reaction using this line of products. My favorite is the lavender dish soap!

August 07, 2019
    Texas, United States

The mint scented hand soap is amazing!

I really love what Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products represent and are all about. They offer quality and safe products. They are a little more on the expensive side but you are buying quality stuff so it makes it worth it. I have young kids and I don't want them to be around toxins and chemicals that are not good. I am a fan of these products!