3.6/5
mugler alien eau de parfum Reviews
#131 in Perfume

July 14, 2019
    Swindon, United Kingdom

Beautiful scent

Such a beautiful smelling perfume in such a well presented bottle. I love how long wearing the smell is it’s perfect for day to day wear or special occasions. I love the fave you can get a refillable bottle and just buy refills in order to save packaging.

May 15, 2019

Love love love

Oh my gosh I love mugle perfume! The scent of this was amazing and got so many compliments on high great I smelled. You only need a spray or two and the scent is strong and long lasting.

April 10, 2019

Unusual & Different

I already have Mugler Angel Perfume and Perfumed Body Wash which I really like the scent of. So I was happy when I relieved a sample of @Mugler NEW Alien Perfume. It has a different scent from other fragrances that have been launched this year. I found it is a strong scent which I would wear more for a evening out. It is a scent that a little goes a long way and it does have staying power.

2.0/5

March 25, 2019

Definitely not for me.

I received this as a sample and was happy it was just that. Not liking the scent at all, for me anyways. I gave it to my daughter who really liked it!

March 25, 2019

Une odeur Incroyable qui dure longtemps!!

J’adore ce parfum, autant la version pour homme que pour femme !! L’odeur, délicieuse, reste longtemps et est unique en son genre. Je recommende ce produit à 100%.

February 07, 2019

A scent to stand out!

I stepped outside of my comfort zone when trying MUGLER ALIEN EAU DE PARFUM, but it was not disappointing. The scent itself is more on the musky end with my skin, and definitely can be easily perceived as overwhelming however some days its the perfect scent for the bolder mood that I may be in, and certainly a scent to stand out amongst the rest.

January 28, 2019

So many complements

I receive so many complements and so much attnention when I wear this perfume! It is soft and floral and a tad fruity; only downside is the price and the amount you need to use. It fades pretty quick so a bottle goes quickly.

1.2/5

December 14, 2018

As everyone seems to be saying, it smells 'mature'. But it definitely is not for me. I never buy perfumes before getting the sample first, and unfortunately, this smells like something rotten or decaying, like the musk they got from a dead deer or something. Sorry, I'll pass

October 18, 2018

Smells awesome!

I love an ambery scented perfume so I fell in love with Alien right away, the scent is amazing! I love that I can still smell it on me hours later. The smell is so good though, so pretty! The price is decent too since the smell actually lasts.