Mugler - Alien Goddess Reviews
#37 in Perfume

November 01, 2021

Beautiful vanilla scent!

I’m a big fan of this! I received a small sample size and I’m always getting compliments on it, so obviously it’s been added to my Christmas list! 😛

It’s floral, oriental and woody! For me it’s the vanilla notes that stand out the most but it also has bergamot and jasmine.

Big fan and the full size bottle looks beautiful!

October 21, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Goddess Gold Alien Mugler Fragrnce

Alien Goddess is one of Mugler's new additions to the world of perfume. It's the goddess of vanilla, powdery and white floral notes against a mythical woody backdrop. The fragrance also has some light as air heliotrope and coconut water accords to compliment the floral heart of jasmine. This is very similar to Flash by Jimmy Choo but without the red fruit notes.

October 21, 2021

Compliment getter

To me, it smells similar to SOL Cheriosa ‘62 but a little more complex. Which is weird cause they have nothing in common if you check the notes. I really like it and my husband liked it too. I see myself reaching for it a lot, so now I need to buy the full size 😂

October 19, 2021

I fell in love with Mugler

We all know Mugler perfumes are usually quite powerful but this one was quite soft in comparison. When I first applied it, I could smell the bergamot. After a few minutes the vanilla fragrance takes over and it becomes a nice warm mix of fragrances. It also last hours so you don't have to reapply all the time. My opinion..I really love this perfume! I would really recommend it to anyone looking for a warm, sweet smelling fragrance with a touch of flower.

October 09, 2021

Too powdery and sweet

I wanted to like this. Especially since vanilla base notes are usually my jam. There was something almost cloying about this. It has moderate projection and sillage so you won’t scare away your coworkers. It’s just not the scent for me. I would not recommend a blind buy on this. Definitely sample first

October 06, 2021

Loving it!

I fall in love with it. It has strong smell of floral and sweet. Feels very sexy and luxury. Would love to wear it at party night and dinner night....

October 05, 2021

Great perfume for fall or winter!

We all know Mugler perfumes are usually quite powerful but this one was quite soft in comparison. When I first applied it, I could smell the bergamot. After a few minutes the vanilla fragrance takes over and it becomes a nice warm mix of fragrances. It also last hours so you dont have to reapply all the time. My opinion..I really love this perfume! I would really recommend it to anyone looking for a warm, sweet smelling fragrance with a touch of flower.

August 08, 2021
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Lovely I would buy this again

This new perfume from Mugler is so nice . It smells of lemon and bergamot . It’s a long lasting scent put on in the morning and lasted until evening ! Great value and will buy again