Munchkin Miracle 360-Degree Trainer Cup, 7 Ounce Reviews
#12 in Bottles

September 10, 2021
    Illinois, United States

Love these cups!

These have to be my favorite cups for little ones. Easy to clean and overall do a good job of preventing spills. I have purchased the bigger ones as my child has gotten older.

August 12, 2021
    Auckland, New Zealand

its aight

broke teeth. crunchy though broke teeth. crunchy though broke teeth. crunchy though broke teeth. crunchy though broke teeth. crunchy though broke teeth. crunchy though broke teeth. crunchy though broke teeth. crunchy though broke teeth. crunchy though broke teeth. crunchy though

2.3/5

August 11, 2021

Spills constantly

Its a good little cup for getting used to how a normal cup works and the handles are great for toddlers to hold. Its also very east to clean, however there is nothing spillproof about it. The price is good but there are other brands that make the same style cup in the same price range that do not spill constantly so for me this simply wasn't worth it.

August 10, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Product

This was one of the very first cups my son learned to drink from. The handles are easy to grab and the soft ring across the top is comfortable and easy to get the hang of. The product is also extremely durable having survived many, many bounces off the floor.

April 24, 2021

Only cup we buy for toddlers

This is the only cup we buy for our toddlers! There’s no spillage, and it helps teach how to drink from a regular cup. No nipple to clean, and the cup it self is super easy to clean! We love them!

July 28, 2020

Great product

These cups are amazing. They are leak proof! I used to take these on walks and give it to my child. The liquid only comes out when the child bites on the 360 degree lid. I never had to worry about cleaning up a mess after our walks. I highly recommend this product to all mommas!