Murad AHA/BHA exfoliating cleanser Reviews

October 18, 2019

Excellent

I got this as a sample and loved it so much I purchased it. It’s gentle enough to use often and your face feels soft and clean afterwards. Mural products are great especially for sensitive skin.

October 10, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Lovely wash for soft skin

A really nice cleanser which surprisingly, removes makeup and debris pretty well! Initially, I didn't realise that it was a foaming type liquid cleanser and thought it was more of a balm or Liz Earle consistency. Because of this, I prefer to use it in the shower rather than as a cleanser in the evening with a hot cloth to remove. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth.

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Brilliant results

The only that I can fault this product on is the flipping price! Luckily for me I received it in a beauty box and I'm so happy I did! Really scrubs off dead skin cells and my skin has noticeably improved since I started using it about a month ago, morning and night. Recommend if you can find it on sale!

July 14, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Better skin in a few minutes a day

This is an exfoliating cleanser you can use every day because the grains in it are not harsh on your skin. It removes 99% of my make up and I just need a quick swipe over my face with a little toner or micellar water to remove any stubborn traces of mascara.
    My complexion has really improved since I started to use this, it is clearer and much more radiant. It is a quick & easy way to improve your skin.