Prestige Item
Murad Skin Care Reviews

Good - 0

January 15, 2009

I love the entire Murad product line. It is hard to believe that something with an infommercial on TV could possibly work, but it has does wonders for me. The best part is that it does not dry you skin out! My favorite product is the mask. After leaving the mask on for only 10 minutes, my skin always feels so silky and looks dewy fresh! I love this line! It is a little pricey, but definitely worth a try if you struggle with moderate acne.

December 26, 2008

Murad is Amazing. I have never found anything that works as well as this product! Proactive can't even compare. Murad is better for people with sensitive skin. If Proactive didn't work for you, it's likely that the bezoil peroxide was too harsh for your skin, Murad doesn't use this chemical. It's dermitalogically tested, not tested on animals, which is personally very important to me.