Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Belle qualité!

Dès la première application, on sent que la crème est de bonne qualité ! Elle pénètre immédiatement les pores de la peau sans laisser de film gras! Et l'odeur est très fraîche et florale, elle rappelle la saison estivale! Je le recommande si vous voulez investir pour une crème de bonne qualité!

Très rafraîchissant

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement de la part de Chickadvisor afin de le tester. Cette crème hydratante Clarins est très hydratante. Son parfum est doux et frais. J’adore le fait que Clarins ait fait une gamme végétalienne. Par contre, la crème laisse un effet un peu collant sur la peau.

Light and moisturizing!

This works great as a day time during the summer time. It's not too light and does just the right amount of moisturizing for the face. The scent is light and I strongly recommend this product even though it's only my first using this product.

June 26, 2019

Would definitely buy in the future

I have received this product for free to try in exchange for a review. The packaging for the new Clarins vegan line is beautifully done. The moisturizer has a lovely scent that isn’t too powerful and smells fresh, perfect for your morning routine. It’s lightweight in texture and absorbs right into the skin. I love that this line has all natural ingredients that are great for your skin. It’s the perfect moisturizer for summer. Not heavy, and doesn’t add a shine. I noticed more of a glow in my complexion since using this product and will most likely purchase this line of skin care after my freebies are used up.

June 26, 2019

Great scent! Very moisturizing!

I really love the scent of this moisturizer! It’s floral/fruity but very faint. The texture is not super thick it feels more like a gel consistency, it feels super nice. It felt very moisturizing and left my skin feeling super soft. I also found that this did not leave my skin feeling oily after applying as most moisturizers do. I’m going to say my only negative about this product is the packaging. I have toddlers and I don’t trust having items around in glass packaging.

June 26, 2019

Reboosting cream for dry skin

It’s a great product , literally smells floral and natural. Clarins is a really good brand. It’s worth buy . It’s like $25 or something at Hudson’s bay, go there and try in on ur hands and smell it. It has anti- pollutants complex, moisturizing power and plumps up the skin. It had coconut water and alpenrose extract to boost the radiance of the skin. I would recommend this 100%. Also try their beauty mist it for even more hydration and if you wear makeup you can spray that on stop to get some more hydration

Love it

Loves it. I have been using it as day cream and it's just perfect. Even with h the big summer heat it hydrates and doesn't feel oily. I recommend it.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love!

I am so excited that I was part of this campaign! I was literally thinking about purchasing these for myself prior to it.

Now that I've used this product I will definitely purchase it when I'm all out. When you first open it the smell is this lovely fresh floral (but not overpowering, or strong) scent. The actual texture of the product is about half way between a cream and a gel - perfect for people with combination skin like myself. The actual product is very effective too, my skin felt refreshed and moisturized all day!

Hydrating cream

I received the My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream for free as part of the Chick advisors program #gotitforfree. Like the mist, this has a luxurious feeling packaging (I wish a little spatula had come with it). The cream is leans more gel-cream and has a light floral scent to it. A little goes a long way with this moisturizer! Just a little pea sized amount is good for the face and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and dewy, works great with the Re-fresh mist and it made the dry patch I have on my cheek disappear. Doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and I use it in the morning and at night, happy to report it hasn’t caused any breakouts (I’m usually wary of cream products for my oily skin). I’d purchase this again, though with the generous amount in the jar, it won’t be for a few months 😊

Refreshing and smells delightful

I got this product free to try from chickadvisor. I love it! I’m not big on facial moisturizers (especially creams. I tend to go for gels) because they feel sticky or greasy. This one felt light and fresh and was great under my makeup as well as before bed. Smells lovely too. Recommend for sure.