Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Maine, United States

Crème merveilleusement hydratante

Cette crème nourrit votre peau tout en l'apaisant des tiraillements. Lorsqu'il fait chaud ou simplement lorsque votre peau a besoin d'un petit coup de main de plus que seulement la crème peut vous procurer, la bruine beauté hydratante est là. De plus, le pot est recyclable.
    Cette crème hydrate votre peau avec tous ces ingrédients végétaux, la rend plus lisse et douce au touché!

AMAZING VEGAN PRODUCT

I absolutely love this product! It smells so fresh, floral and delicate that it’s a pleasure to put on. The cream isn’t heavy and goes on smoothly; not leaving any white streaks. At first it feels thick on the skin but soaks in quickly leaving your skin feeling soft, moisturized and protected. I’ve been using it for a week and already see the results! Also, ITS VEGAN which means perfect for pregnancy skin! #gotitfree

It’s O.K

After receiving this cream free from ChickAdvisor I was so excited to try it. So far it hasn’t made my skin break out, which is always a main concern of mine. But it also hasn’t really done anything good. It’s not moisturizing enough for me, especially if I’m going to be wearing Makeup. Which I do most days. I started adding some facial oil drops and it seems a bit better. It’s got some really good ingredients but it does contain fragrance which I’m not a fan off. For someone out there that has problem free skin I think this would be great.

Very moisturizing cream!

My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream:

This moisturizer smells refreshing! I love the creamy texture and it dries quickly, so a little goes a long way. It left my skin feeling soft, hydrated and moisturized throughout the day. I love the fresh fruity scent!

#clarins #tryMyClarins #myclarins#chickadvisor #gotitfree

District of Columbia, United States

Refreshing

This moisturizing cream had a great feel. The hydration it brought to my face was wonderful and it had a smooth and creamy texture to it. Refreshing for sure

Hydrating cream!

I am loving the new my clarins line! The fruit they are using make the product that much more amazing. I absolutely love the smell. It is so fruity and refreshing. That's my favourite part. The moisture is great both day and night. It is thicker but absorbs great giving your skin long lasting hydration. I am looking forward to trying all their products in this line. #gotitfree

For a radiant skin !

This is a great light cream for summer. I like the way it moisturizes my skin. I love the packaging. Scent is a bit strong but I recommend it so much, really effective.

Best hydrating cream

I use this cream as a hydration for my skin and a primer before putting foundation because it makes my skin so smooth (when I use it combined with the beauty mist).

Very Moisturizing

*Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from ChickAdvisor for testing/review purposes. #gotitfree

The My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream has a lightweight gel-cream consistency. The moisturizing cream itself is lightweight, leaving skin feel instantly smooth, fresh and hydrating. The scent is a very light floral fragrance.

Gets the Job Done

Was very excited to test this product out when it came in the mail. Felt as though for a vegan-friendly product the boxes/packaging should have been a little more biodegradable, but did like the idea of the glass jar, just worried about the delicacy of it although it is very thick glass.

The product of this cream was pretty good, didn’t stand out too much above any other moisturizers I have liked in the past, but definitely didn’t stand out in the sense that it was awful and didn’t do a good job, because it definitely got the job done. For some, the stickyish feeling after applying this moisturizer is a hassle that you have to wait but for someone like me with dry skin, it is great because you get that extra sense of hydration so I can appreciate the lingering of it. one thing when receiving this product I was unaware of was the strong floral scent it would have, personally, it doesn’t bother me and I do like it, it is just very strong and have to watch how soon you go around people with scent sensitivity’s

Overall a good product that gets the job done