Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New Brunswick, Canada

A great product for dry skin

I was so happy when I got these products because I would've never bought them for myself because I have combination to oily skin but I really love the product! Since it leaves my skin very glowy and moisturized I would use it maybe more as a night cream then a morning cream but I still really like the product! The only downside was that it was a little too scented for me!

wow pour cette crème

Un effet frais sur la peau, pas de rougeurs, d'irritation ou de boutons suite à l'utilisation! Elle laisse un fini agréable sur la peau, sans sensation collante. L'odeur n'est pas agressante une fois le produit appliqué. Le format du produit est bien, même si un tube aurait été plus apprécié

Une super crème

J'ai reçu ce produit dans le cadre de la campagne Chickadvisor et je l'aime beaucoup. Je trouve que le produit s'applique bien sur la peau et que sa texture est parfaite, pas trop épaisse, mais bien hydratante!
    Pour ce qui est du packaging, il est magnifique selon moi! Aussi, ce genre de pot est mon contenant préféré puisque ça permet vraiment d'utiliser le produit jusqu'au bout!
    Pour ce qui est de l'effet, j'ai trouvé que le produit hydratait bien ma peau, mais je n'ai par contre par vu d'effet wow!

J’aime vraiment!

J’ai vraiment aimé cette crème hydratante. Elle a la texture que je préfère, crème-gel. Elle est très rafraîchissante et ma peau l’absorbe bien et rapidement. Et que dire de l’odeur!
    Je recommande vraiment!
    *j’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement de la part de Chickadvisor

June 29, 2019

Beautiful packaging and convenient size

I had the opportunity to try Clarins' Re-boost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream for free thanks to ChickAdvisor. My first impression of the product was that the packaging was absolutely gorgeous and very good quality - it definitely stood out compared to other moisturizers available on the market. This moisturizing cream has a strong floral scent which I found to be a bit too harsh for every day use, but it did not irritate even my sensitive skin. It is a very nice scent. I found the cream's consistency to be on the lighter side, effective for a lighter as a lighter moisturizer and/or a base for makeup. The cream is a bit tacky on the skin at first but this dissipates after a few minutes. Overall, I can tell this is a very high quality product and I would use it as a moisturizer when I want to feel extra luxurious!

June 29, 2019

My new favourite summertime moisturizer

My new favourite Moisturizer specially for the summer !… it is a light moisturizer and it’s feels really refreshing on my skin, it has a light delicious fruity scent but not overpowering.

The cream is lightweight but hydrated enough without feeling greasy on th skin.

I really recommend this brand if you’re looking for a great moisturizer to use in the summertime.

#trymyclarins #gotitfree #freeproduct

2.0/5

Would Not Recommend

I tried this product for a fair bit of time and while I enjoyed the texture, it did not provide adequate hydration to my skin. I found that after application, once it dried down, there was a subtle sticky residue left behind. It did not irritate my skin. I also did not enjoy the scent a bit too much for a face cream. If you are looking for a light gel moisturizer, this may work for you.

A good morning refresher

This cream is great for the summer as it doesn’t leave my skin too oily. It is pretty hydrating, but I wouldn’t use it in the winter when my skin is really dry. It has a nice scent that isn’t too overpowering. The packaging is great except that it’s pretty heavy. I really appreciate the natural ingredients!

Happily Hydrated

I received my clarins re-boost refreshing hydrating cream through chick advisor a few weeks ago. I have been trying this cream out and have been loving how beautiful my skin feels. It feels so refreshing, very light weight and not oily, and gives my skin a gorgeous healthy look.
    It smells amazing, however the scent is quite strong so not recommended for anyone sensitive to scents. I highly recommend this cream, it retails for $30CAD for a 50mL bottle and I think it’s worth every penny :)

June 28, 2019

Effectively average face cream

This face cream is super light and dewy when applied on the face. Nicely scented, and not overpowering which is ideal for my sensitive skin. Another thing I noticed was how quickly my skin absorbed the product. The face cream was very hydrating and didn't have any sticky feeling while sitting on my face.
    However, other face creams I have tried have been just as hydrating, if not more. Another point that should be made is that this jar is very heavy for the size of it, making it less likely for me to bring it along on overnight trips. The opening as well is quite narrow compared to the entire circumference of the jar which may lead to losing out on the remaining amounts of cream that could be used.
    I may have a bias as I have another moisturizing face creams that I love, but I would definitely recommend friends and family to try my CLARINS refreshing hydrating cream for themselves- especially if they are looking for a new face cream.