Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Je recommande

Cette crème hydrate très bien tout en laissant les pores de peau respirer donc convient aux types de peaux mixtes et grasses.Elle est rafraîchissante et sent très bon.

love it !

I received this cream #goitforfree from chickadvisor for an honest and fair review.

I absolutely love this product ! it has a beautiful and light smell of fruitiness . I love how non greasy it feels on my skin and how quickly it absorbs . It left my skin beautiful and very well hydrated . it has helped remove some of my dry patches.

This has become one of my favourite moisturizer and I plan on buying it again. I find it much better than my regular expensive moisturizer.

A nice surprise

I was pleasantly surprised by this I thought I didn't think I'd like it and the smell wasn't bad but it wasn't what I thought it would smell like. I have sensitive acne prone skin and I'm pleased to say it did NOT break my skin out :) I now use it everyday & have already purchased a new one for when this one is empty. As an added bonus the packaging is wonderful I love that it's not plastic !

J'Achèterai ce produit !

J'ai eu la chance de faire l'essaie de la crème hydratante Re-Boost de clarins gratuitement #gotitfree et j'ai adorer ! légère, odeur discrète. Ne laisse pas de fini collant sur la peau. Je le recommande sans hésiter !

Not a bad moisturizer

I received this product for free to try from chickadvisor. I wasn’t a fan of the scent it had in the moisturizer for being more natural. It did a good job at hydrating my skin and making it feel more plump though, if that is what your looking for.

New Fave!

While I did receive this moisturizer for free, it has a very good price point and is much cheaper than my typical daily moisturizer. I would definitely repurchase this in the future! This moisturizer has a very fresh and summery scent, but it is very light for those who may be sensitive to fragrances. It leaves my skin feeling moisturizer and glowy! I would definitely recommend! #gotitfree #chickadvisor #myclarins

So far so good

I didn’t have a lot of time to try this out as my review was due before I could fully test it out. I’ve been using it for about 4 days now and have enjoyed the product thus far. I wasn’t a fan of the smell at first but it has grown on me. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

New York, United States

Amazing Moisturizer, even for sensitive skin!

I have been using this moisturizer consistently since I received it and it been amazing for my extremely sensitive skin. It is light however moisturizing which is perfect for the summer. I enjoyed the scent as well and the quality of the packaging was also top notch!

Love this cream!!!

I love this cream!!
    No scent which is great for sensitive skin. I had really bad acne and this did not make me breakout.
    Soaks into skin quickly and doesnt leave it oily or greasy feeling.
    Will purchase again

July 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Definitely my #1 choice now#

I just switched to this moisturizer #gotitfree and I think this is my new standard. It's way cheaper than the $80 one I was most recently using. There is no rosy glow from this product, I don't really care about that, but this product smells amazing. I love the scent of fig and this product features it. I also love how it's mostly natural ingredients from a great brand, and the price is extremely affordable.