Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

So far so good

I didn’t have a lot of time to try this out as my review was due before I could fully test it out. I’ve been using it for about 4 days now and have enjoyed the product thus far. I wasn’t a fan of the smell at first but it has grown on me. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

New York, United States

Amazing Moisturizer, even for sensitive skin!

I have been using this moisturizer consistently since I received it and it been amazing for my extremely sensitive skin. It is light however moisturizing which is perfect for the summer. I enjoyed the scent as well and the quality of the packaging was also top notch!

Love this cream!!!

I love this cream!!
    No scent which is great for sensitive skin. I had really bad acne and this did not make me breakout.
    Soaks into skin quickly and doesnt leave it oily or greasy feeling.
    Will purchase again

New Brunswick, Canada

Definitely my #1 choice now#

I just switched to this moisturizer #gotitfree and I think this is my new standard. It's way cheaper than the $80 one I was most recently using. There is no rosy glow from this product, I don't really care about that, but this product smells amazing. I love the scent of fig and this product features it. I also love how it's mostly natural ingredients from a great brand, and the price is extremely affordable.

Hydration and glow

This is a moisturizer that refreshes, hydrates and gives the skin a glow. It makes the skin soft and smooth without leaving it greasy or heavy. I really enjoy this product line!

Best Clarins Moisturizer!

I love this newRe-Boost line from Clarins!! the items are priced significantly less than their other items meaning it is affordable for a lot of people and the products are amazing! I love this moisturizer. after 1 use I felt a major difference in my face, it felt so soft and hydrated I couldn't get enough, and it did'nt even break me out!!

Amazing scent!

I received the My Clarins Re-Boost Cream from ChickAdvisor to try. The first thing that caught my attention was the super fresh and summery scent. I absolutely love it! My skin is quite dry and sensitive, so I'm always looking for the perfect moisturizer. The texture of this cream is smooth and light, fast absorbent. I do like it, it is a good moisturizer, very hydrating. But I didn't notice the "rosy glow" or any effect on signs of fatigue, as advertised. Perhaps you need to wear it longer to notice these effects...? I'd buy it again because the scent is unbelievably good and fresh and it's hydrating, but don't expect miraculous effects on signs of fatigue.

WOW

J’ai eu la chance de tester ce produit gratuitement #cadeau!

Dès que j’ai reçu le paquet, j’ai commencer à tester ce produit et je l’ai tout de suite aimer. La texture, la légèreté , la seule chose qui m’a un peu déranger est l’odeur mais c’est très personnel! Après quelques jours j’ai vraiment vu une différence sur ma peau! Je recommande ce produit :)

Superb rosy tone

I really enjoyed My Clarins Re-boost Refreshing Moisturizing cream! I applied this product right after the Beauty Mist, and I was very thrilled with the results. The moisturizer is soft (not too thick), and it left my face feeling refreshed and well-hydrated. The pleasant flowery smell makes it a perfect product to use on a summer day! I loved the after-glow, rosy tint on my cheeks and I even went foundation-free as a result!

It’s a product I really like and I would consider it making it part of my regular beauty routine.

Wonderful

I really enjoyed using this product !
    It smelt very nice and not over powering
    I didn’t break out after using it which happens when I use cream based products. I liked how it kept my face refreshed and moist throughout the day.