Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

November 29, 2019
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

It freshens/hydrates my skin amazingly!

I was looking for a product to help freshen up and hydrate my skin in the mornings (as I have a very un-settled sleep routine at the moment with two young daughters) and wanted a product to help take away my tired and dull looking skin.

After just a week of using it my skin is amazingly soft and radiant and this really reflects even when my makeup's applied.

It's such an amazing collection and the product appliea so delicately and smells beautiful.

November 27, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

My skin saviour

A small pot, but a little goes a very a long way! Saved my dry and tired skin, and helps to soothe spots too. My new favourite face moisturiser and I’m trying all the other my clarins range too 😊

November 10, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Great Moisture with no Oil!

I generally find moisturisers tricky to choose, as with many people I have combination skin. Especially coming into the winter months; my skin gets so dry and cracked it’s unbelievable. But in summer it’s super oily and almost unmanageable.

I got this cream as a trail with another product I had bought at my local store and was worried to try it out incase I broke out.

But after using the whole tube over the course of the next few weeks, I was pleasantly surprised. It left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. My dry chin started to clear up after a few days and has been smooth ever since.

I am defiantly going to buy a full sized version when this runs out!

October 08, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Smells lovely

This smells absolutely amazing. My skin feels so fresh and revived after, although I have found I have to use a lot more of it than creams I have used in the past so it's not as cost effective.

1.5/5

October 03, 2019

Not as hydrating as you would expect it to be

My skin is dry and looks dehydrated at times. I bought this product thinking that it would really help in getting a good texture back on my skin. Used it for a month and i dont see any change. would not buy it again

September 24, 2019

Pas dutout gras

J'avais acheté cette crème car j'ai ma peau un peu sèche.... La crème est bien mais je ne trouve pas qu'elle hydrate assez la quantité est bonne pour 2 mois
    Le prix est à 29$ prix raisonnable

August 16, 2019
    Subcarpathian, Poland

My favourite ones

I love Clarins products. Got a sample while ago and fall in love. Decided to purchase full size and try for longer.
    I love the scent, this cream makes my skin so soft and healthier and even my husband noticed that I looks younger which makes me so happy (usually he can't see any difference ) :). I have all three Re-boost cream and highly recommend.

August 12, 2019

Re boost moisturizer

Loved the product!! Had lots of great compliments from the scent. The value is amazing and I will be buying it again!! Thanks ChickAdvisor for the wonderful free product!

August 06, 2019

A Great product for Summer!

What a light, fresh smelling product for summer. It felt smooth on my skin but luxe, not watery and also not oily. it smelled fantastic and I think even improved the appearance of my skin. I would definitely recommend this product! Plus, it came in the cutest little container!

July 31, 2019

Leaves your skin feeling so smooth!

This is a great face cream since it moisturizes very well. A little goes a long way and I find that it feels lightweight but does the job of keeping my skin hydrated very well. I also find it makes my skin feel incredibly smooth which I don’t find with other face creams like Drunk Elephant. It does have a floral scent so if you like floral, it’s perfect for you. The scent does disappear quickly, so if you don’t like floral, it’s not a big deal. I feel like my skin looks almost more radiant as well. I actually think this My Clarins cream is a really good and more affordable dupe for the fresh lotus face cream. I am impressed!