Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Spain

Je rachèterai ce produit sans hesiter

Très bon produit , laisse la sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau ! L’odeur est bonne ça sent le naturel . Pour ce qui est de l’application, cette crème ne laisse pas la sensation de gras puisqu’elle sa sorte très facilement

A Light, Refreshing Moisturizer

Like the refreshing mist, I really loved the scent of this product! I normally use Vichy products, so it was neat to try uncorporating a different brand into my routine. I would say that this moisturizer is definitely not a nighttime moisturizer, and may leave your skin a little dry if you try to use it as your only moisturizer; but it’s a GREAT for your morning routine! Wake up, throw this on, and walk out the door, and you’ve got an extra boost of protection on your skin. Plus, you’ll smell wonderful!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Lovely hydrating cream

The RE-BOOST refreshing hydrating Cream is a lovely cream, it really works when it comes to hydrating your skin, I #gotthisfree to try and have been really enjoying it, the only issue I have is the fragrance, I could smell this all day on me and it bothered me after a couple hours, I started to mix it with another cream to help cancel it out and it works great that way, so I recommend this to anyone who doesn’t mind a scent to their moisturizer.

West Virginia, United States

Good value, but no SPF

Functionality: It is a day cream that is made of 89% natural ingredients. I like the texture and consistency. Easy to spread across the face and doesn’t have an oily finish. However, I am not sure if it’s moisturizing enough for winter when it’s extra dry. Also, it claims that it gives your skin a rosy glow, but I don't think it's noticeable.

Scent: a tiny bit too strong but my skin didn’t react badly to it

Packaging: in a glass jar, which is quite heavy, so it's not ideal for travelling.

Value: the retail price at Shoppers Drugmart is $27 for a 50ml jar, which I think is good value for the price.

Verdict: it’s a good moisturizer for the morning but i wish that it includes spf, so I don’t need to apply sunscreen after. It is just way more convenient to apply a moisturizer with spf. That being said I might not purchase it again, but I would try the relaxing sleep mask in the same product line.

Love it!

I really like this cream, it is light but moisturizing. It is perfect for summer as it doesn't make my skin feel heavy yet gives the right amount of moisture. Also, really like the simple clean packaging. I would definitely buy this again.

#gotitfree

Derry City and Strabane, United Kingdom

Great Product!

A great product, creamy, easily absorbed & gave me hydrated and fresh looking skin. I loved it. Its light so not too heavy on the skin and leaves your skin feeling refreshed.

July 16, 2019

Smell beautiful

Received this product from Chick Advisor for free to try.
    I love how it's hydrating and non-sticky, this product also smell delicious and better yet it's vegan-friendly.

Lightweight and great fragrance

This is a really wonderful light cream, especially fantastic for summer. In the winter I typically need more moisture, meaning a thicker cream. But this one is great and does what it needs to without the heavy weight this time of year. I received this product in exchange for my honest review, and I really have enjoyed trying it out and would likely repurchase. The scent is really wonderful and actually kind of unexpected for a cream of this calibre.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Good light cream for hot summer

I'm 30 but i use this cream as i need more light texture on summer time. I love how i fill my skin with this cream.
    light but nourish.
    Also i like that this me line VEGAN.

Refreshing!

I liked the smell of the My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream which was light and refreshing. I used the cream in the morning to jump start my day with a refreshing feel before I start my day. I found it effective and I liked the texture. The price point I think is a little high, but I would still recommend it to my friends and family. I received the My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream to try for free from ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree !