Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New Brunswick, Canada

So soft

I have dry hands all the time due to washing my hands so much but as soon as I tried this lotion my hands became so soft. The smell is amazing and it's all natura. That's a bonus. So hard to find a lotion that is natural and works so good. I told all my friends to try it out. Thank you so much. 😊

Je recommande

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer celle merveilleuse crème bio pour le visage ! J'essayer de choisir des produits naturel alors j'ai bine aimer cette crème. Elle ma laisser la sensation d'une peau hydrater mais j'ai pas aimer la sensation de peau grasse.

Great product!

I love that this product is light and not heavy. It is the perfect moisturizer for the hot days of summer. This product has a light scent and is very hydrating and refreshing.

#gotitfree from ChickAdvisor

New Brunswick, Canada

In love with the texture and scent!

I love how this cream leaves my skin feeling. For a cream, this is not heavy at all. It goes on light and soft. My skin feels so moisturized without feeling heavy or oily. The scent is also really nice. I usually shy away from scented products but this one is really nice! This is a nice moisturizer for the summer and for under makeup. I got this product free to try in the eco box.

Works well

I love the clarins reboost hydrating cream. It's not too heavy to use during the day in these hot days that we are currently experiencing. I love it that it does not leave my skin too oily and heavy.

Meh

I received Clarins Re-boost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. I feel just meh about this cream. It felt fine on my face and I would say it was more like a gel than a cream. I didn't care for the strong perfume smell, I couldn't put it on before bed it was so overpowering. It felt nice on my skin and didn't leave an oily or thick residue. The cost isn't astronomical but my usual face cream is a bit cheaper and more effective. I won't purchase again; it wasn't for me but I wouldn't say its terrible.

Skin feels amazing

I received this for free from chick advisor for my honest review. I’m loving this moisturizer. It’s light and goes on feeling light and airy not thick. My skin feels so soft and supple. I would recommend to everyone and I will buy again later

May 27, 2020

Leaves my skin feel soft and healthy

I really like this moisturizer. I used it every morning and evening. I like that it is plant based. The scent is subtle and my skin felt refreshed and moisturized. It did not clog my pores and made my skin feel firmer.

May 27, 2020

Light and refreshing, but intense scent

I got to try this product for free with the product review club

This moisturizer does what it boasts; hydrates without the heavy feeling on the skin. The scent was a bit much for me, but it works well

Love love love !

I also love this product ever since I had the opportunity to try it. Although it is meant for normal skin, it actually hydrates my dry skin really well without being cloying.. The consistency is just right for a smooth application . My skin stayed hydrated throughout the day and didn’t need reapplication. It has a very pleasant scent leaving me feeling fresh..it did not irritate my sensitive skin.