Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

MY CLARINS RE-BOOST REFRESHING MOISTURIZING CREAM

C'est une bonne crème hydratante, avec une odeur subtil. Je suis contente de l'avoir pour mes mains avec le covid ou mes mains sont ultra sèches a cause du lavage de main a répétition et le purell. La creme laisse une fine couche sur les mains qui prolonge l'hydratation. C'est un bon produit je le recommande.

Nice light moisturizer

This facial moisturizer is excellent for every day use. It's light enough to wear under makeup. My skin isn't super dry so it provides a perfect amount of hydration. The scent is light and not too strong. Product received free for testing purposes.

2.8/5

Does what it says

Having a oily / combination complexion I personally wouldnt purchase this product again as I found it kinda just left an oily layer across my skin and the shine would never go away.
    Very smooth texture and light weight. Just not meant for oily complexions..

Helps to rehydrate skin

My skin can feel really tight and this helps to keep it rehydrated. It usually gets this way after after I wash my face so I enjoy having a product that will instantly make it feel hydrated. I used this a few times and found the formula light and effective. It even has a nice scent!

2.8/5

It was okay

I tired this product after a few days in the sun to help put some moisture back in to my dry skin. I have fairly sensitive skin and it didn't seem to do much for it. I did not have any reactions to the product but it also didn't rehydrate my skin. The smell was refreshing and it was not greasy to apply. It is not something I would actively seek out to buy but if I had to I would use it again. Got it free in my ecobox!

I liked it very much!

I received this product for testing and I really liked it. I have been using it daily in the morning and I feel my skin more hydrated and radiant.
    The smell of the moisturizer is delicious.
    I will definitely buy it again.

Moisture !

I tend to have dehydrated skin, not dry. Which sounds odd but it means that my skin doesnt look dry or flaky but feels like it needs moisture. Therefore this cream was great at providing moisture!

A refreshing boost!

I received a trial of the RE-BOOST hydrating cream from ChickAdvisor and I started using it right away. I usually apply to my face after my shower and it's so soothing and refreshing with a light scent. I've already looked into buying more when this one runs out! If you have dry sensitive skin, this product will work for you :)

May 25, 2020

Smells great!

This moisturizing cream makes my skin really soft! It doesn't break me out either, which is great. The smell is really nice and it's a good night cream for me. It doesn't come with much in the tube, though, so you have to use it sparingly. I would still recommend this to everyone!

May 25, 2020

Hydrating

I received my clarins re-boost cream from chickadvisor to try for free and was really impressed with the quality of this cream. It was very hydrating and absorbed nicely into my skin without leaving a greasy finish. It’s great for normal skin and I’ve been using it daily!