Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.

Costa Rica

An effective product in a beautiful package!

I'm thrilled to have been chosen to receive and review this product from Chick Advisor.

I've been a Clarins fan for a long time, though in more recent years I've switched up my routine. When I saw that this was "MY Clarins" a slightly different part of the brand, I was very intrigued.

Firstly the packaging is beautiful and feels luxurious. I must say I was biased and impressed before I even used it! I do love the scent as well. As someone who has skin that can be sensitive, I found it glided on easily. It feels SUPER refreshing (THESE LAST FEW WEEKS have been crazy hot here) which is important for this season especially. It works well under makeup, which is also a plus.

My skin felt hydrated but not oily, so I would say if you have oily or combination skin it would be great for ANY summer. The consistency is sort of gel like.

I only wish it had SPF! If it had SPF 50 I'd be TOTALLY blown away, as it would bring this up to a perfect score. If that's not something you're concerned about, absolutely give it a try. And if it is, you can be like me and layer your products!

July 10, 2019

Fresh smell, effective moisturizer!

I loved this moisturizer! The packaging is cute and modern. The moisturizer itself has a nice light fresh fruity smell. The texture is super smooth and absorbs into your skin quickly. I found it super effective at keeping my dryness at bay. I have very sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate it! Love it!

Loved!

I loved testing out this product! First off, the packaging is great! Feels like a really luxurious piece. Second, the scent right when you open the jar is delightful! Loved that! The product itself was very creamy and easy to apply. It was hydrating and long lasting so that was fantastic! I would definitely repurchase this product, and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Amazing product

Can we just agree on how beautiful the packaging is? I was truly feeling excited while opening the package. The colours are so pretty and the bottle is very cute! The scent is extremely pleasant and not overwhelming like some floral creams. I do have to say that since it’s a face cream I’m not sure I adore the idea of having a scent, but for now it hasn’t bothered me.
    It’s a very light cream and it doesn’t feel heavy on the face at all. Truly a nice product.

Love it

I received this product free to try and review.

I’m actually pretty selective on my skincare. I’ve never tried Clarins before but I’m really happy with this product! It absorbs quickly, doesn’t leave a film or texture on your skin, has a refreshing feeling when you apply it (great for mornings) and works really well under makeup. It left my skin glowing and doesn’t get oily throughout the day.

Besides feeling refreshing and being moisturizing I don’t really see any significant changes in my skin or too many added benefits - but I’m also not at a point where I’m looking for moisturizer with anti-aging or brightening properties. I would definitely recommend this product to add to your morning routine.

July 10, 2019

Decent moisturizer - must let it dry fully before makeup

This is a nice moisturizer that has a gel/water-cream consistency so it would be good for oily/combo skin, especially in the warmer months. HOWEVER, if you put it on right before your BB cream or foundation (I use a cushion), you'll probably see pilling and separation so really let it sink into the skin for a minute or two before skin makeup. It smells the same as the mist from this line and I didn't notice my skin becoming more or less oily over the course of a regular workday. Didn't use a primer between this and my makeup and my makeup didn't slide down my face but it wasn't primer-strength grip, obviously. The glass jar and packaging overall are nice - this along with the hydrating facial mist would make a great gift. Overall a decent day moisturizer.

2.8/5

July 10, 2019

Smells nice, a bit too heavy

The MyClarins Reboost has a very nice smell however I tend to use fragrance free moisturizers on my face. I have sensitive acne-prone skin and this product didn't cause any breakouts but it did feel a but filmy, almost like it didn't fully absorb. I am more inclined to use this on my neck versus my entire face.

Love it!!!

I love this cream it's not heavy it doesn't leave an oily look on my face it's nice and refreshing my nine-year-old daughter even loves it.
    I 100% recommend this product and would definitely purchase it in the future.

Great!

This moisturizer is awesome. Definitely does was it claims and hydrates your skin. Others have complained about the smell but I personally don’t find it too overpowering. A dab will do ya so you won’t be going through this product too quickly.

July 09, 2019

Une belle découverte

J’aime beaucoup la texture du produit. La peau de reste pas collante après l’application et elle a une belle hydratation. Je trouve aussi que le pot et l’emballage est très jolie et fait plus accessible aux jeunes pour une marque qui est souvent plus adulte. C’est vraiment un beau produit ! J’aime un peu moins l’odeur par contre.