Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.

July 09, 2019

Re-boost refreshing hydrating cream Clarins

I recieved this product free from Chick Advisor to rate and review. It came to me at a good time as its a hot, dry summer and my skin needed some extra moisture. I liked the thickness of this cream and it felt like it hydrated well. I did unfortunantly find the scent too strong especially on my face near eyes. I will stick to my other moisturizers from Mary Kay.

July 09, 2019

Strong scent

This product works well if you need a good moisturizer. Unfortunately i could not stand the smell of this product and will not be purchasing it on my own. If it came in different scents i may try them!

Florida, United States

Game changer

Let me start off with, I have very dry skin. This product instantly gave me hydration throughout the day and has been improving my texture. Would recommend to family and friends

July 08, 2019

Silky soft fountain of youth

Light and delicate, this product has made my skin feel plump and hydrated all over again.
    New daily product that I can’t leave out of my routine. The fragrance is beautiful & airy.
    I feel like I have found the fountain of youth.
    #gotitfree #myclarins

Hydrating face cream

This moisturizer has a light non greasy feel which I love. It’s smooth and moisturizes the skin instantly. The scent is light. I love that this has fig extract and great ingredients for the skin. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a new moisturizer.

Aamazing!!

This is my first ever Claire’s experience and I can now say I see what all the rage is about! I LOVED the Reboost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream! It has a light silky texture and really delivers deep penetrating moisture. My skin felt plump, moisturized and even a little firmer after use, I will definitely be trying more of this product line!

Beyrouth, Lebanon

Amazing

It’s really an amazing product to try , it changed my skin completley , after using it for a few days I started to see the difference , my skin now is moisturized Ana so soft and silky , this cream gaved my skin the radiance that I always look for and I loved how it’s non greasy and easy to absorb , I loved the smell and all the natural ingredients in it , thanks @chickadvisor for giving me the chance to try this amazing product for free , I do really recommend it

Si léger!

J'ai eu la chance de pouvoir essayer gratuitement la nouvelle crème Re-Boost de Clarins grâce à ChickAdvisor et je suis très contente d'avoir été choisie pour tester ce fabuleux produit.

Ce que j'ai le plus aimé de ce produit c'est la légèreté e la crème une fois appliquée dans le visage. L'été quand il fait aussi chaud, je préfère les produits le plus léger possible. Ensuite, elle a permis a ma peau d'être douce et éclatante.

July 06, 2019

Je recommande

Cette crème hydrate très bien tout en laissant les pores de peau respirer donc convient aux types de peaux mixtes et grasses.Elle est rafraîchissante et sent très bon.

July 06, 2019

love it !

I received this cream #goitforfree from chickadvisor for an honest and fair review.

I absolutely love this product ! it has a beautiful and light smell of fruitiness . I love how non greasy it feels on my skin and how quickly it absorbs . It left my skin beautiful and very well hydrated . it has helped remove some of my dry patches.

This has become one of my favourite moisturizer and I plan on buying it again. I find it much better than my regular expensive moisturizer.