Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 15, 2019
    Lisbon, Portugal

Works well in hotter climates

Took this on holiday because of the beach and heat my skin gets a lot drier. I was happy with the results, definitely helped calm dry patches developed due to air con and fans, the only thing I found was after a few hours post applying my patches were visible again so I had to reapply a little.

July 15, 2019
    Merton, United Kingdom

one of the best affordable moisturisers on the market

clarins have always been a brand that I have reached out to but the whole new range of my clarins is fabulous. This has got to be the best product in the range. There are 3 moisturisers and this one is like a gel/cream but leaning more towards the gel texture. It is light weight. absorbs super quickly. it is great for delicate and sensitive skin and it smells gorgeous too without additional fragrances and irritants. will 110% re-purchase

July 14, 2019

It's ok

The moisturizer is ok, it is hydrating but doesn't absorb all that great. By the end of the day when I wash my face, I can feel the moisturizer coming off. But it does hydrate and has a rose type fragrance.

Recieved this product complimentary.

July 14, 2019

Pas pour moi mais très bonne !

Cette crème Clarins est top, elle hydrate bien la peau. Seulement pour moi je dois absolument évité le concours des yeux car sinon ils sont brûlés !
    Je recommande pour les peaux déshydratées, normales et sèches mais pas mixtes !

Clarins

Bonjour j’ai reçu mon clarins reboost et sincèrement j’ai adorer le produit il sens bon il est frais et rend le visage avec une super belle éclat ses un produit que je recommande

Crème rafraîchissante

J'ai adoré la crème rafraîchissante de Clarins! Elle est juste assez hydratante pour l'été sans rendre ma peau grasse. Elle n'hydrate pas qu'en surface, elle hydrate surtout en profondeur. J'ai cru voir une amélioration de mon teint après une semaine d'essai, j'en suis très surprise! Très abordable aussi pour une crème qui peut s'utiliser de jour et de soir! Je la recommande fortement pour celles aux peaux normales ou mixte ou pour l'utiliser l'été.

July 13, 2019

Great for sensitive skin!

I recently received this as a gift for review and I was honeslty surprised! The smell and texture is perfect and it’s not to heavy for the summer months. The cream moisturizes perfectly and soaks into the skin without a greasy residue. I can only comment on that there is too much perfume in the product. Again I have very sensitive skin and the perfume did not have an affect on me but I just found the smell over bearing.

Over all a great product and I would surly recommend trying! Comparable to my fresh moisturizers :)

Extremely hydrating

This moisturizer works wonders for dry skin! I apply it at night after I wash my face and wake up with glowing skin. It smells so delicious too.

I have oily/combination skin and I find it is a little too oily to wear through the day under make up but it so refreshing on a bare face. My only other critique is, I have long nails and it’s a little difficult to get the product out without wasting a bunch under your nails because the opening in the jar is pretty small. However, I do love the glass packaging!

Great moisturizing product

This is a great moisturizing product that I use every morning. This does have a great way to start my morning. It does have a bit of a fragrance but that comes from the fruit in the product. This really helped to rehydrate my skin.

good for summer

The cream feels light yet moisturizing, it also feels refreshing when applied, which is very good when the weather is warm. It also doesn't have strong scent, which is good for people who are sensitive to scent.