Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great scent

Hydrating mist has never been a staple in my routine.
    But I do have to say this packaging really captured my attention. I love love love that the bottle isn’t plastic.

The scent is light and beautiful.

I used this over makeup as a setting spray and it worked wonderfully. Some previous brands have felt wet and drippy on my face but this stayed put and did it’s job
    Impressive

#gotitfree #myclarins

Skin care

It is perfect for all skin types. Quality product in reasonable price. Moisturizer and leave the skin vibrant and glowing after use. Refresh the look of your skin

Moisturizing made easy!

Seriously the title I wrote gives it away. This is the easiest way to moisturize your skin! A couple sprays on your face before bed and your skin feels smooth and hydrated, without any heavy or greasy feeling. A lot of the ingredients are really great for sensitive and dry skin as well. Highly recommended if your tired of creams or just want a new skin routine.

Beyrouth, Lebanon

Great

This product is a life saver and Iam glad I had the chance to try it for free ,, thanks to @chickadvisor for giving us the chance to try it , this product saved my skin during my vacation to lebanon as the temperature reaches 40 my skin looked so tired and burned but with this mist everything changed , wherever I go I leave it in my purse and when I feel that my skin is tired I just spray it with it and everything changes , my skin looks so fresh and healthy and so soft , and it lasts for a long time , it gaved my skin so much radiance I loved it and I do really recommend it

Re-freshing

I received this product for free from chickadvisorfor my honest review.

I am a big fan of having a spray included in my beauty routine. Not only does it help to add a little extra moisture to my skin it also helps to refresh my skin especially on a hot summer day! I loved the smell of this spray! And how it made my skin feel! I will definitely be buying again!

Rafraichissant!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement le nouveau spray Re-Boost de Clarins grâce à Chickadvisor.

La première chose qui m'a séduite de ce produit est la delicieuse odeur qui se propage a l'utilisation. C'est frais et c'est leger. Très rafraichissant durant les périodes de grande chaleur comme nous avons eu recemment.

Le contenant simple et mignon sont un petit plus.

Je ne pense pas en racheter parce que ce n'est pas le genre de produit que j'utilise mais je suis contente de l'avoir découvert.

j'adore

Le spray re-fresh de clarins est doux,je n'ai heureusement pas besoin de m'essuyer le visage comme avec d'autres eaux tonifiante.Il est très rafraîchissant et sent extrêmement bon.Une belles découvertes à essayer.

2.2/5

it's alright

#gotitforfree I received this product from chickadvisor for a fair and honest review .

A soft mist which was really nice. Can't say I really enjoyed the scent ( kinda smells like hair spray) , the cream has a much nicer scent.

The mist did hydrate a little bit my skin (removed some of the itchiness) until I could apply the moisturizer.

This for me isn't a must have , I would not buy it but was very happy i could try it.

Great under make up

I tend to wear super matte foundations that make my face look kind of cakey but if I spray this on first and use it like a primer it gives me great make up days. On days that I don't wear make up I use it like every few hours it just feels so nice! The only negative with that is when it's really hot and if u have oily skin it tends to make your face look more greasy then it really is, but I still enjoy it :)

July 06, 2019

J'achèterai ce produit dans le futur !!

J'ai reçu gratuitement #gotitfree la brume hydratante re-fresh de clarins.
    J'ai fais l'essai avant mes soins de peau et après mon maquillage et j'ai adorer ! tellement légère, parfum agréable, peau bien hydraté. Je le recommande.