Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.

July 15, 2019

Love it!

I loved how fine the mist was from the My Clarins Re-Fresh Hydrating Beauty Mist. IT was quite refreshing and allowed me to feel ready to take on the day or help boost me through the day. I found it to be effective and I loved the smell which was light and refreshing. I found the price point to be little high but still an ok value. I would recommend the My Clarins Re-Fresh Hydrating Beauty Mist to my friends and family. I received this product to try for free from ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree

July 14, 2019

So hydrating

I love this product. It really does a great job of hydrating my face. Sometimes I just spritz it when I need a little refresh.

Received this product complimentary!

Refresh

Bonjour j’ai reçu mon vaporisateur refresh de clarins j’ai adorer le produit il rend la peau fraîche et j’ai remarquer un changement ds mon teint je le recommande à tous excellent produit

July 13, 2019

Cette brume est superbe!!

Ce produit est certainement un de mes coups de cœur de cette année! Je l'utilise chaque jour, chaque fois que j'ai envie de rafraîchir mon visage ou de lui donner un petit boost d'éclat je l'applique. Ça m'aide aussi à me réveiller un peu quand je suis plus fatiguée durant la journée. Je l'utilise parfois pour mettre par dessus mon visage quand j'ai l'impression d'avoir la peau plus sèche! C'est un gros must ce produit je le recommande pour n'importe quel type de peau!

The best spray nozzle!

Forget about the product! I can’t get over how the spray nozzle is perfect! It’s super super fine and applies a lot and covers basically the whole face in one spray!

As for the product I have nothing bad to say. Besides the perfume-y-ness. It works for sensitive skin! Is the perfect refresher mid day or after a work out. Apples gorgously ans had really good ingredients. I only fine the perfume is too strong and lingers on for a long time after as well. But all in all would buy again!

Completely obsessed!!

I could not love this beauty mist any more. I have absolutely no negative feedback! I use this in the mornings and it makes me feel fresh and awake. It lays amazing under make up. I also use this at night after I wash my face and go to bed feeling so clean and hydrated. I love the smell, I really hope it is natural and not added frangrance. I love the glass bottle and the packaging is adorable. These products have really improved my skin overall! Definitely recommend!

July 12, 2019

Great for Hot Summer Days!

I’ll admit I had never used a beauty spray prior to receiving the Clarins Re-Fresh Beauty Spray, but having tried it I absolutely see the appeal! It’s grest for those really hot summer days, and smells fantastic!

Great

This is a fine mist which works great to add moisture to my face every morning. I love using it before adding my makeup. I do find that it has a lot of fragrance but it quickly goes away.

July 12, 2019

great as toner but not as mist

I'm not really a fan of mist as most of them just sit on the skin. This mist is a little bit better than other mist, but still not as fine as I'd like. However, it's good as toner as it's hydrating and refreshing

I love all Clarins products

I don't use a mist often, but I love this product. My skin gets dry very fast and so having a little boost of hydration on my skin is amazing, and I love the bottle!