My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.

2.7/5

Why the glass bottle?

I like beauty mists, I used them after my makeup and throuhout the day to refresh my skin. Because of the heavy glass packaging I cannot bring the product with me. I love the scent and it does a decent job but i dont see it performing better than other mists I have tried for less money. I don’t recommend that product.

June 25, 2019

The scent was a bit strong

I will start off with what bothered me, which was the scent. I have never had any issues with scent sensitivity, and I found the scent to be too strong. When I first sprayed it and I caught the scent on my nose I sneezed, so now when I use the spray I try to avoid spraying it directly on my nose. I think if you are someone who is very sensitive to scents this is not the best product for you.

In regards to the product, I do find it very hydrating and its effects last all day. But again, I think the scent is too strong and does not give me that refreshed feeling compared to similar products in the past. I have used the Evian hydrating spray or from the Body Shop and I would go back to purchasing those products over this one. I am a bit disappointed as I had higher expectations from Clarins.

I think the value is good. The packaging is this heavy glass bottle which makes it feel like it is a good quality product and I think the price is fair as you get a big bottle. It is a very competitive price to similar products on the market.

June 25, 2019

Great mist and very refreshing!

Packing is beautiful and the mist spray puts out the prefect amount of product. This new line from My Clarins has become my favourite quickly. I was using very expensive facial toner prior to this but it didn’t make my skin glow or feel as good as this product. Got this product free but it will certainly be purchased once this one is done!

2.2/5

June 25, 2019

Je ne vois pas l’utilité

Je ne vois pas l’utilité de ce genre de produit de beauté, malgré qu’il reste de bonne qualité. Je ne racheterai pas ce produit, car je n’utilise pas ce genre de produit.

Love it

I love how traditional brand comes up with something more fun, exciting! This my Clarins line is just perfect! The ingredients are so clean, and it suits younger skin, not overdone with perfume! This mist is so refreshing and hydrating. I love using it throughout the day!

June 25, 2019

Smells amazing and feels great!

I received the refreshing hydrating beauty mist for free in exchange for my honest review from chick advisor.

The nozzle on this spray is out of this world. It sprays so evenly and light, it really is a mist. It smells great and helps boost your skin with hydration whenever you need it. I enjoyed it after toning before serum. But it was also nice to apply if my skin ever felt tight or dry. I love the scent!

2.7/5

Bien mais sans plus.

Seulement 100ml "eau rafraîchissante parfumé" pour 25$. Je ne compte pas acheté ce produit de nouveau car je n'en vois pas l'utilité dans ma routine quotidienne. J'ai tout de même apprécié ce produit que j'ai eu la chance d'essayer en fin de grossesse en pleine canicule!

*J'ai essayé ce produit gratuitement grâce à ChickAdvisor et Clarins, Merci!

New York, United States

Fine spray that hugs your face like a cloud!

The amount of happiness derived from the facial mist step of my skincare routine is a pleasure in itself!
    My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist is also one such delight! The bottle is a sturdy glass one which gives it a luxurious feel to it. The spray is a gentle and evenly spread out mist which literally feels like a gentle cloud on your face. It's so refreshing to use especially on hot summer days.
    The ingredients in the RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist are very impressive - Coconut water, Fig and Acerola seed extracts, and Robinia Flower water. The formula is truly hydrating and refreshing. The fragrance is best described as fruity-floral, and is not overpowering. I am not a huge fan of the tart fragrance note on this, but it doesn't bother me since the fragrance is gone instantly.
    I love using this facial spray - it adds moisture and plumpness back to my skin, and the refreshing ingredients make it extra luxurious and delightful to use. I would recommend it as a well priced and luxurious product that delivers burst of happiness in each spray!

Rafraîchissant

Je remercie le banc d’essai gratuit de chickadvisor qui m’a permis de connaître la brume hydratante de clarins.Je n’avais jamai utilisé ce produit avant et il m’a épaté. La fraîcheur et l’hydratation Que laisse ce produit est merveilleux.

June 25, 2019

Must have for summer (actually, great all year)!

Thank you ChickAdvisor and Clarins Canada for the chance to try out this My Clarins Hydrating Beauty Mist for free!

Right away, I loved the delightfully light floral and fruity scent and it's a refreshing mist - it is a very fine mist and feels light on the skin as well. I definitely recommend spraying it on in the morning and it's refreshing to spray throughout the day too! (It's perfect for the summer and I think it would be great to start the day with in the winter too!)

I also loved that the bottle is partly made of recycled glass and the fact that the formula has fruit and plant extracts.