My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.

June 20, 2019

Feels hydrating on the skin!

I receieved this product free for review purposes. This mist felt great and hydrating on the skin and I loved using it in the morning. It was easy to use and it is a light mist and not overpowering. The packaging is super luxourious and pretty so it makes me happy to see it and use it. The ingredients are vegan and super natural so I feel good knowing that I am using quality ingredients on my skin. I would recommend to anyone looking for a beauty or facial mist to add in to their morning or night skin care routine with any skin type. I really enjoying using this product and will repurchase when I finish this bottle.

June 20, 2019

Love the smell and great makeup setter!

I love how fine the mist is in this spray!! Most beauty elixir sprays will "spit" at you and not mist nicely out of the applicator. This one, however, delivers highly. With 2 sprays I can mist my entire face, and my makeup just looks dewy and fresh after applying. The container is glass, so it makes it feel like you're getting more bang for your buck. Would be a little bit crappy for travelling due to the added weight of the bottle, but I love it otherwise!

Amazing

Makes my face silky and shiny , i love the smell its all perfumy and all . I would say its great quality and helps my dry face so 4 out of 5 to be fair.

Refreshed? YES!

I recently received the refresh hydrating beauty mist and I love it. It smells good and is a perfect refresher for a hot day, works as a little wake me up too! I def recommend

J'adore

J'adore l'effet rafraîchissant des brumes pour le visage. Celle-ci sent très bon en plus. Elle hydrate bien et permet à ma peau de restée hydratée toute la journée. Je l'applique avant ma crème de jour le matin et avant ma crème de nuit le soir.

Nice and Refreshing

If you struggle with dryness and/or dull tones (I do at times) Clarins Re-Fresh Hydrating Beauty Mist really does give a bright, dewy look to your face, under or even over make-up (make sure it's set well). I have never really tried a facial mist so I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it feels. I used it at night as well and it calmed my sensitive skin and soothed my mild sunburn. I don't find it set my makeup in terms of lasting power, but it did give my skin a nice tone and smoothed out the dry spots where my foundation tends to stick. It comes out as a very light mist and doesn't smudge.

It's advertised to help with puffiness, dryness, dullness, and uneven texture. I don't see a difference in puffiness and I don't think it helped dryness any better than moisturizer alone, but it certainly helped with uneven tone.

The scent is not overpowering. It's fruit derived and does not last too long, which is actually a good thing in our scent-free society. It's just enough to give you a pleasant mood lift.

This does do what it says, that's for sure! I'm just not sure it has a visible or lasting effect that is worth the extra cost for my budget. If it did have better setting power, I would be more likely to buy it. I will continue to use it though and give it a fair chance as it feels so nice. Overall I do recommend it to someone who wants a facial mist.

June 19, 2019

I've never used a face mist before, but now I wont go back!!

As i stated, I've never really used a face mist at all, so when I saw that this face mist goes before a moisturizer instead of after a face of makeup I was intrigued. I loved the smell and the way it felt on my face, and it absorbed super quickly; I didn't even have to rub it in as I was expecting to! Moisturizer goes on after using this and again absorbs into your skin very nicely! Super easy to incorporate to any moisturizing routine!

Magnifique produit hydratant.

Cette bruine pour le visage rend plus agréable ma routine beauté. J'ai eu la chance de recevoir gratuitement le produit grâce cette compagnie. Je l'utilise avant mon maquillage sur un peau propre et en terminant ma routine de soins du visage. Cette bruine permet d'ajouter une belle hydratation et rend ma peau lumineuse et douce. L'odeur rend addictif , je l'adore . Je recommande fortement le produit. Dès la première application j'ai vue beaucoup plus d'éclat et une texture plus fine de ma peau.

June 19, 2019

Truly hydrating and refreshing!

This product is absolutely amazing! I love the feel of it on my skin and it is so refreshing and light! The smell is far from overpowering and has a light rose smell to it! You only need a few sprays to feel refreshed, therefore, it is a great value for this product and I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!

Love this product

I got this free to test by chick advisor. I must say the first spray, it smelled amazing! I used it before applying any cream. It had my face feeling refreshed. Loved it