My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.

Coup de coeur

Je suis tellement heureuse d’avoir découvert ce produit grâce à chick advisor! Un super produit que j’applique sur ma peau et qui donne une impression de rafraîchissement et qui a une bonne odeur ! J’adore ! Parfait pour l’été

Love it

I really like hydrating mist , but i never saw like this how hydrating it is, how you feel fresh , it looks like you put on a nuce thin layer of moisturizer on your skin , my skin feels so soft nuce and scented ..will continue to buy

3.2/5

July 10, 2019

Smells great but doesn’t really do its job

As I mentioned bob my other review of the moisturizer, this smells amazing if you love fruity scents. I also like how it wasn’t a forceful spray, very little comes out so your face is not drenched and you don’t get surprised. I feel like it didn’t really do much to my skin... hydrates a bit but I feel like a regular toner could do the same job. The packaging is heavy and nice.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it

I love trying all kinds of mists and this one did not disappoint. The mist is very fine and I could barely feel it on my face. Some mists are uneven and leave my face completely saturated which I do not like. The mist was really refreshing and I found it worked best to apply it before moisturizer or makeup. Would definitely recommend and glad I got to try this as a #freeproduct.

July 10, 2019

I did enjoy the refreshing feel I had with this mist but it’s not something I think I would add to my daily routine. The smell and texture were nice, light and fruity, but I think just using the cream did enough. I’d use this product after the gym or on a hot day.

3.2/5

Its ok

The product is ok, not sure it does all that it clams but it is a nice product and the spray must is so soft and the smell is floral and not too strong.

Re-Fresh your skin

I was skeptical about beauty mists, but I actually love this product so much. I have to exercise self-control to not spray the whole bottle on my face! The first thing you notice is the packaging which I wasn’t really a fan of as it was kinda plain, But I like how it looks Clean and simple. The bottle is heavy and fragile, so be sure to store it out of reach of little hands. For the first use it will take a couple of pumps to get the product flowing. The pump is easy to use and control. I could easily control if I wanted a full spray or half spray. The product has a beautiful fragrant scent which is pleasant, but does not linger. If you are sensitive to smells I wouldn’t recommend this as it is a strong smell. To say this product felt refreshing on my skin is an understatement. I absolutely love using this product in the morning to wake up my skin. It provides a hint of moisture, but is not comparable to a moisturizing cream. I did feel that it softened and relaxed my skin. I appreciate that this product is alcohol free and vegan. I also love using this night time also before I apply my nighttime cream!
    #free #freeproduct #selfcare #reviewer #chickadvisor #thankyou #myclarins #refreshmist

July 10, 2019

Best hydrating mist for normal skin

I love the refreshing smell amd after effect of the mist. After cleasing, it gently get mixed with the skin with a simple tap. Would recommend and definitely buy again. Perfect for daily use. Love the spray work over my face. Easy to maintain on daily face care routine .

Smells great! Very hydrating

A nice little hydrating spritz for sure! The perfume is heavy and it leaves a bit of a tacky feeling on the face but it’s not bad! I would think of this more as a face perfume.

Nice light spray

This is a nice light facial mist that I use under other skincare to provide additional moisture. It is scented, I find it to be a pleasant scent but if you have sensitivities it might not be for you. The most is very fine which I like, and it feels very luxurious on the skin.