My Clarins RE-MOVE Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Micellar water that cleanses, removes makeup and soothes the skin in one swift move. Even better, its gentle formula does not dry out the skin. It contains moringa extract to help eliminate pollution particles and yellow gentian extract with ultra-soothing and calming properties.

New fav!!!!!!

This micellar cleansing water is next level. The smell is amazing. The amount of makeup it takes off is good and leaves the skin feeling refreshed. The bottle is pretty

Effective for makeup

I was surprised by how well this product removes my makeup. I only needed to use it once to clear away my foundation. I love that it contains moringa extract to help get rid of pollution. The ingredients leave a nice soothing and calming feel to my skin. I love it!

LOVELY ♥️

I love this cleansing water! Over the years I’ve tried almost every kind and would always have some irritation in my eyes but not with this bad boy, it’s so gentle yet effectively removes my makeup leaving my skin feeling unbelievably fresh and clean! Absolutely a new staple in my collection!

My Clarins re-move micellar water

This micellar water is a game changer! I use it in the morning when I wake up just to refresh my skin in the morning! I use it at the end of the day before bed as well just to remove all the dirt from the day. I incorporated it into my skincare routine and use it after cleansing to remove any excess makeup or dirt! I highly recommend this product as it has many added benefits as well!

Perfectly cleansed skin

I’ve always been curious about Micellar water products and was excited to see id be receiving one for free. The packaging is nice, it’s got a light scent and overall I was pleased with the effectiveness of removing makeup and residue. I will say it does leave a bit of a “product” feel to the skin and a slight scent but overall I was impressed and would definitely purchase in the future.

Great!

This makeup remover did all it claims to do! It removed all my make up, and didn’t dry out my skin like a lot of make up removers do. It actually made my skin feel nice after also! I will be buying more!

Fresh

I have always been hesitant to try cleanser water because I feel that my skin is sensitive. However, that was before I tried the Clarins cleansing water, so refreshing and clean. My skin has never get better as I use this everyday. I got to the gym everyday so my skin is always sweaty and sticky which makes it more acne prone. But when I use this immediately my skin feels clean and no water was even needed. When it comes to makeup this is the easiest product to use. This micellar water quickly cleanses my skin from every day dirt and easily removes makeup. Since using my skin also feels smoother and fresh, not dry at all! Walking outside in the dust and pollution, I am relieved to use this product as I know my skin will be clean. Thank you so much for this product; I highly recommend this product and will be buying more!
    #gotitfree #chickadvisorecobox

Amazing!!

This took off my makeup like it was nothing! I absolutely love it, i will buy this forever now! It is literally amazing and makes my face feel so clean!

LOVE IT!!!

I love sing micellar cleansing water personally for makeup removal and this one was great! Did the job super well, pleasant scent and cute packaging design!

Amazing

It’s an amazing option for micellar water users as if does not feel harsh at all and with added benefit moringa.
    I did use face wash after this and some makeup dint come off with the water even though I uses a generous amount