My way Perfume by Giorgio Armani Reviews
#24 in Perfume

February 22, 2021
    Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Love it

Gorgeous scent, very gentle and in same time very strong, feminine perfume, lasts long and quite durable. I feel comfortable in this perfume on my week days when working and also on weekends when out. I would definitely recommend and buy again.

February 09, 2021

Love the smell!

This it my new favorite perfume! The floral smell of jasmine is absolutely amazing. I love how light the smell is and is long lasting. Initially I got it as a sample and I loved it so much that I ordered the full size. I was lucky that I got some free add-ons with my purchase too. I’d recommend this if you’re into light floral scents.

February 06, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Perfume with allure

Beautiful scent which puts a smile on my face, even when I'm wearing it. I get constant compliments about it. Stays strong even by the end of the day. Its not cheap, but which brand perfume is these days? Has become my favourite. Fresh but deep undertones.

December 04, 2020

My WAY PERFUME BY GIORGIO ARMANI

I love the smell of that perfume. It last all day. I would recommend others to buy same thing. I had try the sample that made me buy that perfume.Great perfume.

November 26, 2020

Smells good but nothing special

I love perfume samples for on the go, I always got one in my purse!

I Recently got this sample of the new perfume My Way!... it Smells delicious but there is nothing too special about it that I haven’t smelled before. It’s ok not great for the price.

November 13, 2020

My way ead de perfume

I love it I love it I love it!!! An amazing floral fragrance that's not overpowering and doesn't give of that
    Sickening feeling after hours of wearing.

November 11, 2020

In love

I am in love with this scent. Just getting the sample has definitely added it to my Christmas shopping list for myself ! Its such an amazing smell, I can't even describe it. Its flowery but not. It's just a powering smell atleast to me it is.

November 02, 2020

Love the smell

Fresh, subtle and classy fragrance. I was so impressed with the sample that I ended up buying a whole new bottle for me. I received so many compliments for this and i must say that it has a very lasting fragrance. It is worth every penny and a must have in your fragrance collection.

November 02, 2020

Smells amazing

Hands down the best smelling perfume I’ve smelt yet. Quite expensive but smells amazing. Constant compliments!..won’t regret buying this. Smell lasts all day!

November 01, 2020
    United States

very nice!

I received a small sample of this product to try and I am so happy I did! I really like the scent, its a little floral but has a lot of notes that really give it some depth. It does have good staying power, and a couple sprays will do. It isnt an overpowering scent and works really well for anything from daily wear to events. I can only imgine the price given the brand, but I would still recommend it!