MyFitnessPal App Reviews

December 14, 2018

Cool app

This is a helpful app to use when you are trying to lose weight. It is pre-loaded with tons of different food options prepared both at home as well as restaurant menu items. You can also easily add your own foods as well. Its kind of eye opening to see the true amount of calories in the things you eat. The amount of calories you consume versus the amount of calories you THINK you consume can be two very different things! The MyFitnessPal app helps to keep you accountable and mindful of the choices you make.

September 12, 2018

Great Way to Help with Weight Loss

MyFitnessPal is a great tool in helping with weight loss. It helps keep track of progress, as well as goals, calorie intake, and exercise!!! Its super easy and effective, taking the guess work out of weight loss!!!!!

August 18, 2018

Lost 46lbs

I recommend myfitnesspal to all of my family and friends. Tracking my calorie intake has helped me to lose 46 lbs. It's really easy and fairly quick once you use it a few times. I have mine set to lose 0.5 lbs a week. It's also synced to my fitbit.

June 26, 2018

Best app

I have been using this app for over a month now and I think it's a great tool to help you lose weight and get healthy. It's very easy to do. Now I pay alot more attention to everything I eat and drink.

May 13, 2018

Useful weight management tool!

My Fitness Pal is a great tool for anyone who is trying to get healthy! It allows you to track food and water intake, log workouts, log weight (ability to upload pictures). It is very user friendly! Ability to sync several different applications to the app as well. Would definitely recommend!

April 10, 2018

The best

So far this app helps alot! And yesss to top it all off IT'S FREEEE. If I forget to log my intake in for the day it sends a reminder. After you log, it shows you if you're on track and how much you'll weigh in the next coming weeks if you continue eating the same way. Love it!

April 06, 2018

This app is a life saver!

I love this app. I have struggled with weight management for most of my adult life and until I started food logging, I wasn’t realizing how many calories and carbohydrates I was eating. I use the free version which is my reason for only 4 stars for value. I wish that you were able to access all features on the paid premium app like being able to change your macros for each day and being able to see net carbohydrates rather than total carbs.

This app reminds you throughout the day to log your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. It also reminds you to step on the scale throughout the week which is nice because it acts like a kind of support system. I use this app everyday and love it. Maybe one day I’ll bite the bullet and pay for the premium.

April 05, 2018

very good app

DOwnloaded this app a few years ago and use it since. It is so user-friendly and allows me to stay on track with my food intake, my exercise and basically my whole day activity.
    I also get to connect with other users. Great app if you are looking to start your healthy lifestyle journey.

March 13, 2018

Bien

Très bonne application pour tracker ce qu'on mange dans une journée. J'aime beaucoup qu'on puisse scanner les produits pour savoir la teneur en calories. Toutefois, commetoute méthode de perdre du poids restrictive (calculer tout ce qu'on mange) on ne peut pas faire ça toute notre vie...

January 12, 2018

Great App

This app is really helpful when trying to get into shape, You can put the goal of weight you'd like. Keep track of how many calories are in each food item consumed and lets you know the vitamins and minerals in each one. its awesome