NABISCO CREAM OF WHEAT / CRÈME DE BLÉ Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 366 in Cereal

April 14, 2017

Pour faire changement des céréales froides, celles-ci sont chaudes et faciles à préparer. J'y ajoute souvent du sirop d'érable, un peu de lait d'amande ou une demi banane.

February 20, 2017

Pros: Easy to make and a quick breakfast meal. I like adding fruit, maple syrup or sugar to this cereal. It's a nice change to cold cereal.
    Cons: None so far.

January 19, 2017

I love cream of wheat. I used to eat it every single morning and night, mixed with berries or some vanilla or even hot chocolate powder (seriously, try it!). Its healthy and easy to digest.

January 10, 2017

Nabisco's Cream of Wheat has been enjoyed by many families for decades. This is because of the great taste and versatility. Whether you eat Cream of Wheat plain or add brown sugar or cream or fruit, it's a wonderful comfort food that so many love.

January 08, 2017

Cream of Wheat has always been a favorite at my house and we only buy this brand. Its filling and a healthy alternative to cold cereal. A rich source of iron!

December 30, 2016

Cream of Wheat was the first human breakfast I ever had as a baby; as it was for both my children. I have grown up with Cream of Wheat, and it's still available in a form where I can control the consistency, and quantity I prepare, without creating excess landfill. It is one of my go-to comfort foods no matter the time of day, or night. It's also high in nutrients my body needs, so the fact I like the taste is a bonus too. In these modern times of fast everything, it's nice to know I can enjoy tastes from my past.

August 16, 2016

This is a delicious hot cereal that isn't very expensive. It is so versatile, that you're sure to be able to find a variation to please everyone. We make it with blueberries and cream, with strawberry jam, and with cinnamon and sugar, just to name a few ways. Just today someone showed me how to sprinkle cinnamon and sugar just on the top layer to let a yummy crust form on top while it sits. If your kids don't like the "pudding skin" type top that tends to form, just be sure to stir it frequently while it cools.
    I remember loving this as a kid, and my parents didn't add anything to it at all. Now, my kids ask for it all time.

August 10, 2016

I cannot stand the texture of this and I would like to say that I cannot stand the flavour of it either but it doesn't have any. I could tolerate it with lots of toppings but not worth the purchase.

April 28, 2016

Some products just never go out of style! I have been eating this cereal since I was a little girl. I introduced my children to it when they were toddlers and later I introduced my grandchildren to it. We all love it. It is a nice treat on a cold morning and it is soothing to have when you're not feeling well. Nothing fancy, just plain goodness!

March 31, 2016

Do not eat this alone. It is quite bland, but it is so versatile! My favorite combo is blueberries and white sugar, OR cinnamon and raisins. It is a nice, cheap breakfast that is good to have around the house.