Nabob coffee Reviews
#311 in Coffee

NABOB 100% Colombian coffee is a rich, lively, pleasantly aromatic coffee that captures exceptional flavors of Colombia. This NABOB coffee contains beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, which have met strict standards for sustainability. These standards ensure that soils, waterways, and wildlike habitat are protected and that farm workers enjoy decent housing access to medical care and schools for their children. Rainforest Alliance certification also helps farmers minimize the need for harmful pesticides and only allows the use of clean water on the farms.

February 04, 2019

Coffee 😋

I really enjoyed this coffee. Mine was a full blend and it is tasty. You can make it however you want, whether it be strong, medium or weak. I like mine in the middle and the directions are easy to follow. I would recommend this coffee to anyone who's a lover of coffee like I am. You will not be disappointed.

January 31, 2019

Perfect blend

I only buy Nabob when it’s on sale but I buy enough to last me to until the next sale (I'm a poor university student). This is the only coffee I drink at home as it is my favourite. I love the rich taste and it’s the perfect blend of darkness with a hint of sweetness.

September 30, 2018

My go to coffee at home

I only buy Nabob when it’s on sale but I buy enough to last me to until the next sale. This is the only coffee I drink at home as it is my favourite. I love the rich taste and it’s the perfect blend.

September 27, 2018

BEST COFFEE OUT THERE

IVE tried so many brews of different coffee and nabob is by far the best coffee brand out there. I love the richness and strong flavor to it. I drink this on a daily and swear I cannot live without this brand of coffee.

September 19, 2018

Best make at home coffee!

This is my family's go to make at home coffee! It has a great aroma and taste. Not too bitter, plain, or sweet.
    I can always tell if someone has switched my coffee lol

May 23, 2018

Love this so much!

I love nabob coffee the most out of all the Brands I have tried. I prefer the traditional. Doesn't end up haveing a burnt taste to it like some other coffees. The only thing I don't love about this coffee is the price! 19$ a tin is a lot.

February 14, 2018

This is my go to coffee!

I love the flavour of nabob coffee! It is rich and has a lovely flavour. Really like the nice fine grind of it. Nabob coffee is my go to coffee whenever I buy!

January 29, 2018

Give it a try

I drink coffee every morning - this has a descent taste for the money - a tinb like this last me about a month & 1/2- so the value is good when on sale. It's not to dark nor light.

1.7/5

June 16, 2017

NABOB GROUND COFFEE SECOND CHOICE SOLD IN CANADA

This is a KRAFT Company Product ,taste not too bad really but found recently that they are using second choice coffee beans for NABOB Coffee Ground - K-Cups -..... which is reflecting the pretty low price every time.
    Added some chemical fluids while roasting the beans .

KRAFT INDUSTRIES as other companies have to guarantee their investment first ,unfortunately.

May 25, 2017

Nabob coffee is my number one choice. I usually by the loose coffee grounds when they are on sale and fill my reusable Keurig pod. \Everyone always tells me I make a great cup of coffee and I often get asked what kind I use.