Amazing

NAIR Moisturizing Hair Removal Cream Reviews

2.7/5
Ranked #264 out of 487 in Hair Removal

December 17, 2015

i love this product so much....most lotions are so irritating to my skin but this is my kind of hair removal lotion...it could be cheaper for the quality im getting

1.5/5

May 28, 2014

This product is the worst ! I just used it on my legs and it felt like my legs were on fire it hurts, even after I removed the cream it still burns like crazy and it's itchy. My legs have red spots everywhere and they are bumpy.. I broke out in hives. Do not use this, product honestly worst thing ever. Plus the hair is still there none of it even came off and I left it on for the amount of time it told me too. If I would have known it would do this I would have never bought it in the first place.

October 11, 2013

I really loved this product at first. It was so quick and easy but then I noticed how awfully my hair was growing back... the areas I used it on kept getting larger in what needed hair removal. It's like every time I used the cream I would go a little "outside the box" and then the regrowth would come back and I would keep making it bigger and bigger. I would only use this on areas other than your face that you aren't worried about hair being as noticeable.. Like your legs or bikini line(yes, I know it's for your face) if you have fine or light hair.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...