Nair Ready To Use Face Wax Strips Reviews
#343 in Hair Removal

Bare it all (for up to four weeks!) with our totally easy-to-use strips. They work beautifully on short hair, even hair with only one week's growth. A size for all your small body parts - Face, Underarms, Bikini...gives you silky skin you'll want to show off in everything you wear (or don't!).

January 12, 2018

Best wax strips

I love these wax strips and how they are already ready to use! So convenient! They also feel somewhat less painful to use as well! Will definitely be purchasing to use again!

February 22, 2016

The Nair ready to use Face wax strips are so efficient and easy to use. I feel uncomfortable in Salons and this product is perfect for any one that has sensitivity issues, or doesn't like being touched by people. It works great on the upper lip and eyebrows and tends to take off even short hair.

January 27, 2015

Used this on my eyebrows. It worked well and didn't hurt my sensitive skin, but i prefer the feeling of hot wax for my brows better.