NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 732 in Foundation

May 31, 2017

I love love love my NARS all day Luminous weightless foundation. It is full coverage and you berly feel it on your skin. I like that it doesn't make your face look all cakey. I would defenetly recommend this to everyone. #lovenars #nars

May 30, 2017

It's amazing!! Looks like my own skin and I forget that I'm wearing foundation sometimes! A little goes a long way, I usually just use a few drops here and there and it looks like I went to town! Lol it's amazing!

May 16, 2017

Just bought this foundation a few days ago and in store it was matched to my skin tone. I liked how liquid and lightweight it is. Once blended in it gives really good coverage. I was pleasantly surprised. Tried it at home for the first time yesterday and it may have been a little too runny. But I applied it to my face and it was so good. The only thing is that it's a bit pricey. But I think it will last a very long time because a little goes a long way.

May 06, 2017

Great foundation , it's very lightweight and spreads through the skin evenly
    Only thing I don't like it does get messsy because it's so watery but I love the way it feels

April 15, 2017

this is a very full coverage foundation and only one to two pumps are required! it can be blended easily, but finished to a matte finish and face looks powdery. However, the coverage was very good and with a moisturizing primer or oil serum drops a more dewy look can be obtained. If you want full coverage this is a good foundation, but if you have slight dry skin it latches on to the dry patches.

April 02, 2017

I love how weightless this foundation feels! It is definitely lighter coverage and I use concealer for any obvious red spots. I have extremely sensitive skin and most foundations cause me to break out but I have not had that with this product. With a good setting spray (I use Urban Decay All Nighter) it can last about 8 hours looking flawless then it definitely needs minor touch ups. I often am told how flawless and airbrushed my skin looks with this product. I apply with a beauty blender. Finding a good shade in this product is difficult so make sure to shade test!!

2.7/5

March 26, 2017

You receive the standard amount for a foundation however it does not have a lot of staying power and by the end of the day is slipping and sliding all over your face.

March 12, 2017

This is a really soft and light foundation in the sense that you don't need a lot to put on your face, 1 pump is enough for me. It gives me medium to full coverage but I still find the need to use a concealer on some parts of my face.

I do really like the foundation but I also like using Covergirls 2 in 1 foundation just as much and feel like it works just as well

March 07, 2017

The only lost star is the bottle sometimes comes loose and I've had a few "OOPS" moments with losing some of the product. Other than that, this stuff is super lighweight, has AMAZING coverage which is 100% buildable and lasts all day! The bottle itself lasts forever! One or two pumps covers my entire face and leaves me with a dewey glow. It doesn't clog my pores and it doesn't make me break out! After searching high and low for a great foundation, I'm glad I found this puppy!!

March 01, 2017

The NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation is high coverage, looks like skin, chic packaging & can be found at Sephora & the nars website. I'm a makeup artist so I use this foundation on my clients & myself. You can sheer the coverage out with moisturizer or you can build it up.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!