4.1/5
NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Reviews

2.0/5

April 09, 2019

No thank you

Got this foundation once because I had heard great things about it but regret it buying it. The shade selection is pretty weak so the shade didn’t work for me as well as other foundations. It was also very cakey and oily on my skin and felt heavy. A few days of wearing it and my skin broke out horribly. I don’t break out easily (only during my period) so as soon as I did I stopped using it. The only pro is that it covered my scars and freckles extremely well and left my skin looking porcelain even after the whole day of wear.

March 29, 2019

Best investment for foundation!

Truly weightless. I put this foundation on in the morning and don't remove it until night time! It lasts more than 12 hours! NARS doesn't make your face feel cakey and it also allows your skin to breathe which is VERY IMPORTANT! Love NARS products in general but this should be one on your holy grail list!

February 20, 2019

Amazing! Worth the price!

This is by far the best foundation I've used. Great colours for pale skin, doesn't feel too heavy but covers well. Expensive but lasts a very long time.

October 12, 2018

The best!

Im using Nars foundation every single day! As soon as i saw this at sephora i tried it and i really love it. Its not cakey on your face but this product gives me an effortless makeup

October 01, 2018

Holy grail foundation!

I’ve been buying this foundation for a few years now and refuse to switch or even try a different one, this is a staple foundation for us dry skinned girls! (I do suggest using a moisturizer before application)

August 28, 2018

Must try!

Very satisfied with this product. I apply it with my beauty blender for a smooth finish. Doesn’t clog my pores or irritate my skin. I have sensitive skin so I am very picky with what products I use.

2.7/5

March 21, 2018

Could be better

I am glad that this foundation has a pump but the cap does loosen up after shaking as required by the foundation and removal of the cap. The finish is light and find myself mixing it with other foundation as to not have it clinging to my dry spots. I don't find it long wearing but lightweight as to not feel cakey. Would recommend to those that don't have issues with texture and redness.

January 17, 2018

My Holy Grail Foundation.

I purchased this foundation after running out of my makeupfoirever foundation. I am absolutely in love. It looks flawless and airbrushed on your face. I will repurchase.

January 16, 2018

I absolutely love this foundation.

I love this foundation because most foundations make my skin irritated and make me break out but not this one. Also, this foundation feels so light on your skin and doesn't feel greasy or oily throughout the day. LOVE.

January 09, 2018

NARS ALL DAY LUMINOUS WEIGHTLESS FOUNDATION

it. looks. beautiful. I suspect that people who complain that it looks cakey are using way too much and ignoring the instructions to use fingers to blend it in. When I use my fingers to apply this it literally melts into the skin so well you can't tell where the foundation begins and ends, I just look like I have beautiful skin - the fact that Stromboli is a dead on match for me also helps with this. I barely need a pump to cover my entire face and get a nice medium coverage - if you want more coverage in certain areas you can add a bit more by gently tapping it in with fingers.