4.1/5
Prestige Item
NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Reviews

October 12, 2018

The best!

Im using Nars foundation every single day! As soon as i saw this at sephora i tried it and i really love it. Its not cakey on your face but this product gives me an effortless makeup

October 01, 2018

Holy grail foundation!

I’ve been buying this foundation for a few years now and refuse to switch or even try a different one, this is a staple foundation for us dry skinned girls! (I do suggest using a moisturizer before application)

August 28, 2018

Must try!

Very satisfied with this product. I apply it with my beauty blender for a smooth finish. Doesn’t clog my pores or irritate my skin. I have sensitive skin so I am very picky with what products I use.

2.7/5

March 21, 2018

Could be better

I am glad that this foundation has a pump but the cap does loosen up after shaking as required by the foundation and removal of the cap. The finish is light and find myself mixing it with other foundation as to not have it clinging to my dry spots. I don't find it long wearing but lightweight as to not feel cakey. Would recommend to those that don't have issues with texture and redness.

January 17, 2018

My Holy Grail Foundation.

I purchased this foundation after running out of my makeupfoirever foundation. I am absolutely in love. It looks flawless and airbrushed on your face. I will repurchase.

January 16, 2018

I absolutely love this foundation.

I love this foundation because most foundations make my skin irritated and make me break out but not this one. Also, this foundation feels so light on your skin and doesn't feel greasy or oily throughout the day. LOVE.

January 09, 2018

NARS ALL DAY LUMINOUS WEIGHTLESS FOUNDATION

it. looks. beautiful. I suspect that people who complain that it looks cakey are using way too much and ignoring the instructions to use fingers to blend it in. When I use my fingers to apply this it literally melts into the skin so well you can't tell where the foundation begins and ends, I just look like I have beautiful skin - the fact that Stromboli is a dead on match for me also helps with this. I barely need a pump to cover my entire face and get a nice medium coverage - if you want more coverage in certain areas you can add a bit more by gently tapping it in with fingers.

October 14, 2017

Great foundation

Finding foundation for my skin is so hard in the drugstore so I tend to shop in places like sephora. I came across this foundation and my life or should I say face, has changed for the better! This foundation gives my skin the glowiest look and feel. I can go a whole day looking great and it doesnt cake up or cling to my skin

October 04, 2017

My favorite foundation

I wear this foundation almost everyday! It looks all natural and its full coverage on my face! It last all day with my face primer and I recommend this to everyone who loves wearing makeup!

2.8/5

August 31, 2017

I wouldn't buy this product again

My husband bought me this for my bday and I think it's expensive and don't like the way it set on my face !! I've only used it twice because I don't like it at all !