NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 675 in Foundation

April 15, 2017

this is a very full coverage foundation and only one to two pumps are required! it can be blended easily, but finished to a matte finish and face looks powdery. However, the coverage was very good and with a moisturizing primer or oil serum drops a more dewy look can be obtained. If you want full coverage this is a good foundation, but if you have slight dry skin it latches on to the dry patches.

April 02, 2017

I love how weightless this foundation feels! It is definitely lighter coverage and I use concealer for any obvious red spots. I have extremely sensitive skin and most foundations cause me to break out but I have not had that with this product. With a good setting spray (I use Urban Decay All Nighter) it can last about 8 hours looking flawless then it definitely needs minor touch ups. I often am told how flawless and airbrushed my skin looks with this product. I apply with a beauty blender. Finding a good shade in this product is difficult so make sure to shade test!!

March 26, 2017

You receive the standard amount for a foundation however it does not have a lot of staying power and by the end of the day is slipping and sliding all over your face.

March 12, 2017

This is a really soft and light foundation in the sense that you don't need a lot to put on your face, 1 pump is enough for me. It gives me medium to full coverage but I still find the need to use a concealer on some parts of my face.

I do really like the foundation but I also like using Covergirls 2 in 1 foundation just as much and feel like it works just as well

March 07, 2017

The only lost star is the bottle sometimes comes loose and I've had a few "OOPS" moments with losing some of the product. Other than that, this stuff is super lighweight, has AMAZING coverage which is 100% buildable and lasts all day! The bottle itself lasts forever! One or two pumps covers my entire face and leaves me with a dewey glow. It doesn't clog my pores and it doesn't make me break out! After searching high and low for a great foundation, I'm glad I found this puppy!!

March 01, 2017

The NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation is high coverage, looks like skin, chic packaging & can be found at Sephora & the nars website. I'm a makeup artist so I use this foundation on my clients & myself. You can sheer the coverage out with moisturizer or you can build it up.

February 16, 2017

This provides better coverage than the Nars Sheer Glow but isn't full coverage. No matter how I tried to apply this it did not look like "no makeup, makeup" as it clung to any dry patches I had. Found application best with a sponge like the BeautyBlender as it would be cakey with a brush. I have combo skin with some dry patches and this does it no favours.

October 24, 2016

Amazing all day coverage ! It's a little pricey but worth every penny I spent. You don't need al ot and therefore its lasts for a really long time. Best foundation ive ever used

September 26, 2016

I am not a big fan of this foundation. I do not like the runny consistency of the product. It also dries down very quickly - I must work very fast with blending. While it is very buildable and able to provide great coverage, it does not sit very well on my skin. It does not blend as naturally as some of my other foundations do. In addition, it is also not as "weightless" as its name claims to be. Overall, I find that this product is not worth its price tag.

July 18, 2016

I was a bit thrown by the reviews on this. It seems like you either absolutely love this, or you hate it completely... so I was hesitant to try it. But I'm so glad I did! Fair warning: this baby needs a SUPER good shake before the first application, otherwise it comes out super watery. This foundation is lovely! I have the shade Mont Blanc and it is full coverage, super lightweight, long wearing and gorgeous on. It looks so natural and doesn't oxidise or separate like some foundations do. It is pricey ($59CAD), but if you're looking for a good foundation you have to be prepared to pay for it! Would 100% buy again!

R3Bean added a new review for
    Playskool flash cards

gilberj added a new review for
    Cheerios

R3Bean added a new review for
    Amber teething necklace

food2017 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!