4.1/5
Prestige Item
NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Reviews

January 17, 2018

My Holy Grail Foundation.

I purchased this foundation after running out of my makeupfoirever foundation. I am absolutely in love. It looks flawless and airbrushed on your face. I will repurchase.

January 16, 2018

I absolutely love this foundation.

I love this foundation because most foundations make my skin irritated and make me break out but not this one. Also, this foundation feels so light on your skin and doesn't feel greasy or oily throughout the day. LOVE.

January 09, 2018

NARS ALL DAY LUMINOUS WEIGHTLESS FOUNDATION

it. looks. beautiful. I suspect that people who complain that it looks cakey are using way too much and ignoring the instructions to use fingers to blend it in. When I use my fingers to apply this it literally melts into the skin so well you can't tell where the foundation begins and ends, I just look like I have beautiful skin - the fact that Stromboli is a dead on match for me also helps with this. I barely need a pump to cover my entire face and get a nice medium coverage - if you want more coverage in certain areas you can add a bit more by gently tapping it in with fingers.

October 14, 2017

Great foundation

Finding foundation for my skin is so hard in the drugstore so I tend to shop in places like sephora. I came across this foundation and my life or should I say face, has changed for the better! This foundation gives my skin the glowiest look and feel. I can go a whole day looking great and it doesnt cake up or cling to my skin

October 04, 2017

My favorite foundation

I wear this foundation almost everyday! It looks all natural and its full coverage on my face! It last all day with my face primer and I recommend this to everyone who loves wearing makeup!

2.8/5

August 31, 2017

I wouldn't buy this product again

My husband bought me this for my bday and I think it's expensive and don't like the way it set on my face !! I've only used it twice because I don't like it at all !

May 31, 2017

I love love love my NARS all day Luminous weightless foundation. It is full coverage and you berly feel it on your skin. I like that it doesn't make your face look all cakey. I would defenetly recommend this to everyone. #lovenars #nars

May 30, 2017

It's amazing!! Looks like my own skin and I forget that I'm wearing foundation sometimes! A little goes a long way, I usually just use a few drops here and there and it looks like I went to town! Lol it's amazing!

May 16, 2017

Just bought this foundation a few days ago and in store it was matched to my skin tone. I liked how liquid and lightweight it is. Once blended in it gives really good coverage. I was pleasantly surprised. Tried it at home for the first time yesterday and it may have been a little too runny. But I applied it to my face and it was so good. The only thing is that it's a bit pricey. But I think it will last a very long time because a little goes a long way.

May 06, 2017

Great foundation , it's very lightweight and spreads through the skin evenly
    Only thing I don't like it does get messsy because it's so watery but I love the way it feels