NARS Blush in Dolce Vita

NARS Blush in Dolce Vita Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #537 out of 592 in Blush

June 27, 2016

This deep dusty rose blush is wonderful! It isn't shimmery but isn't completely matte either, it just leaves a beautiful sheen on the skin without accentuating pores or any oiliness. It lasts all day long, blends out easily, and is richly pigmented (but not so pigmented that it's difficult to work with). My skin varies from a lighter-medium to a darker-medium in the summer and I can use this blush all year round. During the summer it looks more natural and during the winter it goes well with the dark lip and nail trend that is prevalent that time of year. You get a lot of product and a little bit goes a long way. A total winner in my books! I wish could purchase all Nars products, they consistently come out with great products.

August 24, 2015

This is the perfect pretty and natural colour for my medium skintone. This blush is highly pigmented and you definitely get what you pay for since a little goes a long way. I love this colour and it's matte so if you're worried about glitter or sparkles creating a too dewy look, Dolce Vita is the one for you.

March 25, 2015

This blush looks gorgeous in the pan but it's too powdery and not very pigmented.

August 05, 2014

This was my first high end blush and upon asking the Sephora lady, this was the colour she chose for me. It's a deeper peachy mauve in which you need only a little hint of. The way she suggested was to actually use it as a semi contour, a little bit below my high cheekbones. The effect is really nice and it's what I now do within my makeup routine. NARS blushes are pricey, but you get what you pay and it lasts all day.

March 25, 2014

The NARS blush is a little expensive but love the colour. Easy to apply and blend, and you can decide how intensely you want the colour to show. Overall a very good product.

October 31, 2009

I have never bought blush before, but I wanted some rosy cheeks for winter. I've heard nothing but good things about NARS blush, so off I went. So many beautiful colours, but ultimately I settled on Dolce Vita, and I'm not sorry. In the container, the colour is kind of a subdued rose with a hint of peach and mauve, and on my cheeks, it produces a natural, rosy, flushed glow. Perfect!

This blush is very strongly pigmented, so a fair-skinned person like myself only needs the tiniest amount, which is great because it means it'll last forever. It also lasts all day, so no need for any reapplication. It might be expensive, but it is completely worth the price. Totally recommended.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!