Prestige Item
NARS Blush Reviews

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

June 09, 2007

This is an amazing blush. My makeup artist, Joy (makeup-junkie) used this blush on me during the shooting of our new podcast, Where'd You Get That? which is airing this summer. I have very pale skin and this beautiful peachy-pink colour looked great on. Joy said this blush is flattering for most skin types and from the other reviews, I'd say that is true.

If you are nervous about wearing blush, you definitely will love this one. You won't feel overdone or obvious and it blends beautifully!

December 16, 2006

i love it i dont even have to think about it.

December 14, 2006

This blush compliments almost every skin tone and looks amazing on. It's changed the way I think about blush. I won't go out without it!

December 10, 2006

It's almost a cliche, but it's true - Orgasm looks great on. I was skeptical, because I've never been a fan of peachy blushes at all. This blush, however, has just the right amount of pink and gold to balance out the peach on my skintone. I'm eager to try out other Nars blushes, but will always keep Orgasm in my makeup box.

November 01, 2006

Nars Blush in the shade Orgasm gives you a healthy looking glow. I am fair skinned, and it looks great on me, but it's supposed to look great on everyone. I've had it for 4 months, and it seems like it's going to last forever!

3.2/5

October 25, 2006

I don't know a single soul who doesn't look good in Orgasm. I recently succumbed to it myself while perusing a NARS counter at Saks. It's one of the few blushes that doesn't make me look like a 3-year-old playing with her mom's make-up.

October 25, 2006

i love this thing, and know that it'll last for a long time