Prestige Item
NARS Blush Reviews

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

September 27, 2018

Universally exquisite

In my experience, this shade looks amazing on every skin tone and with pretty much any makeup look. I use it every day and I feel that it really pulls my look together and makes me look healthy and alive! I got the mini almost a year ago and it still looks nearly new. Will repurchase forever.

September 20, 2018

I am in love!

I was hunting for a blush forever, something to compliment my skin which seems to have a mind of its own a lot of the time, and I found it! Now, I had heard about NARS Orgasm, but I thought 'yeah yeah, it's all the hype blah blah', and I wish I hadn't been so blockheaded! It is fab, gives my skin such a nice warm glow!!!

September 18, 2018
    New York, United States

Beautiful natural color

This blush couldn't be more aptly named! It gives you the perfect natural flush. This blush looks amazing on so many different skin tones too! It's definitely my go to color! It looks like you just had a good workout and compliments your natural color.

August 21, 2018

Tres beau et bon produit

Ce produit malgré son prix est trés agreable et ce fond bien avec le reste du maquillage ! Jai adoré le porté ! A recommandé !la marque Nars est la meilleur selon pour le blush

August 18, 2018

Nars blush

It was really great , the best One at Sephora. Side view of ur face will appear like fenty beauty hilighter( golden colour) , front looks like a nice blush with pinky tone

July 20, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Still My Favorite Blush

I've been using this blush for a few years, and it's still easily my favorite. The color, iridescence, it's super beautiful. It's on the pricey side, but I feel it lasts quite awhile.

June 26, 2018

Not too special

I bought this hoping for a warm-toned, glowy blush for summer. I guess this checks those boxes, but it's really not that special. I don't think it's worth the price. It's very lightly pigmented, which I like since I can build it but it pulls more pink rather than the tan I was hoping for. I'm already getting some hard pan (where the product gets kinda in spots as opposed to looser/powdery) which is disappointing for a high end product of this price.

May 25, 2018

10/10 would buy again

Great product! Stays on all day, great pigment! Definitely worth the cost. I will likely buy again. The product itself seems to last a long time. I've had mine about a month and I don't need to replace it any time soon after using it every day

May 17, 2018

Best ever this

This is the ultimate, holy grail blush.
    The color is sooooooooo beautiful and nice on every skin tone.
    Color lasts all day. Beautiful sheen, almost has a built in highlight quality.

May 02, 2018

Peachy pink with shimmer blush!

This blush is AMAZING!!! I purchased this blush well over a year ago and am almost done, so it is worth the $25
    This shade is perfect and subtle and it is easy to add a flash of color, whether I am wearing full makeup or going out for a bare-skin no make up look. I really find that this shade is perfect for every skin tone and just makes your skin glow. This shade is so natural and beautiful...
    A few of my friends all use this same blush and shade...
    A+ in my opinion!