Prestige Item
NARS Blush Reviews

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

April 30, 2018

Love it

Only blush I buy. It's a bit expensive but lasts forever. I only buy one every couple of years because you don't need much of it to get the color. Would definitely recommend.

April 27, 2018

So Natural

I got the travel size as a birthday gift from Ulta and , i must say, tis is the best blush ive ever touched. It's great with any skin tone and it looks real natural on the face. I love the color, dont love the name.

April 19, 2018

The Best!

Popular for all the right reasons! The color is the perfect for all skin tones, and the glow is amazing. I love this colour and I hope they never discontinue it!

April 08, 2018

Everyday buildable blush in flattering shade

Seriously my go-to blush for all seasons. The shade is just perfect. I also like that it’s very buildable so you can get just the colour/depth you want. It also lasts forever so don’t worry too much about the price tag!

April 08, 2018

Subtle everyday highlight

A good subtle glow for everyday use. It’s not super pigmented, so it’s good for those days when you want just a little bit of shine. It wouldn’t be my top pick for a full glam night out, but the highlight it does give is noticeable enough for a casual daytime look

April 06, 2018

Love it

This blush colour is great for all skin colours and I always reach for it! I have tried other blushes but they are often too pink but this blush is nice and warm which looks more natural!

March 30, 2018

Great

I wanted to try a new blush from NARS that would be less shimmery than Orgasm. Deep Throat is a pinky peach shade similar to Orgasm but with less of an orange look to it. It looks very natural and works for an every day makeup look.

March 30, 2018

Awesome

I wanted to try a new blush from NARS that would be less shimmery than Orgasm. Dolce Vita is a nice muted rose shade that shows up really well on my skin. It looks very natural and works for an every day makeup look.

March 29, 2018

Everyone should be using this blush!

This is my favorite blush ever! It's worth the hype and the money. I always get compliments when I wear it and it just gives you a nice peachy, pink glow. It's long-lasting and has a nice application. You don't need too much, so I know I'll have the product for a little while before I need to re-buy, which will definitely happen because its amazing!

March 19, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Beautiful!

This is a beautiful blush! Love the color on my pale skin tone ! Pairs well with alot of my foundations and powders! It complements many of my girlfriend skin tone as well!:)