Prestige Item
NARS Concealer Reviews

December 18, 2017

amazing product!

it’s a great product! I would recommend this to everyone.. It’s pricey but your paying for a concealer that will cover your dark under eye circle & pimples perfectly!

October 03, 2017

Expensive but effective

I do love this product. It is a bit pricy but it definitely does what it promises. I highly recommend this product if you can afford it. It's definitely great item to have in your make-up bag.

July 30, 2017

Good concealer

This is a great concealer, it doesn't crease on me and covers everything I need it to. The only downside is that it's so pricey and you go through a lot of product even just using it for the under eyes.

June 16, 2017

Dark eye go away!!!

After various sleepless night this is my product to help me look somewhat awake and put toguether :) I live that it not only conceals but it also gives luminosity. Sometimes this is all I use with a bit of mascara and blush. It could be a bit pricey depending on your budget but is is worth the splurge.

May 26, 2017

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is my hands down holy grail concealer! I have a red birthmark and pretty dark acne pigmentation in some spots and this concealer does the trick & blends seamlessly. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is having troubles finding a great concealer that doesn't clog your pores or have flashback when photos are taken.

May 26, 2017

The qualitiy of the product is top notch: it is super creamy, covers dark circles and red spots, and is my go to product. It blends out well and really makes your face look smooth as a baby.

I only gave the product a 4/5 for value because even though I only put on makeup once a week, the product was out in less than 5 months, so I would only imagine that it would last for 2 months max for someone who wears makeup anywhere from 5-7 days a week.
    The other downside for the nars radiant creamy concealer is that for the tube, it is hard to get out any residual product and is kind of wasteful.

April 29, 2017

i find that its really expensive for something that doesn't really work, i had to use a lot product and it still doesn't conceal as much as id want it to based on how much i paid for it

April 29, 2017

I love the nars concealer the way it is flawless on the my skin it is one of the best concealer I know I recommend it anyday anytime to people because the concealer is really good

April 29, 2017

WoW , jai dû récemment m'acheter à la hâte un cache-cernes car j'avais oublié le mien à la maison et parti trop vite ! Donc on m'a conseillé celui-ci et WoW il est couvrant à souhait et tient toute une journée!

April 29, 2017

Have never tried any other concealer as effective as this!! Perfect match for someone like me with Mac NC35 with match at 'ginger' in this concealer. It is the perfect pick me up and looks amazing even alone! The only issue I have is that it's pretty pricey! I've tried to match its with Fit Me concealer but can't get the same finish.