Prestige Item
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

September 12, 2014

NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer in Vanilla is my go to concealer. I find the the colour range to be very broad allowing me to find the perfect shade for my pale skin (often, there is only one very pale shade in a line that casts too yellow or too pink).

As for the formula, there is nothing creamier. This concealer is bright enough to cover under-eye circles but still has enough coverage and a matte texture to cover blemishes without becoming flaky. This makes it a great all-around product for travelling or throwing in your purse.

September 06, 2014

I am always on the hunt for the next best conceal and right now Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is at the top of the pile! It covers dark circles like a dream, and works great on blemishes too. It blends seamlessly and the colours are a great match for my skin tone.

August 22, 2014

This is an all in one concealer. I use it on my under eyes, blemishes, and even as a highlight. It's light and natural looking but still conceals all the imperfections needed.

August 05, 2014

Gorgeous product. Creamy, bendable, buildable coverage, long lasting. Effective in concealing dark circles, blemishes and any general hyper pigmentation. The finish is so natural that I sometimes just use this without any foundation when I don't feel like wearing too much make up. Comes in a lipgloss like tube with a doe foot applicator. I personally would prefer it in tube form for hygiene purposes, but overall I'm happy with this purchase.

May 13, 2014

I have the worst hereditary dark circles and bags under my eyes that never go away no matter what I do, and I have tried countless concealers, some that worked alright and some not so well... But this one is the best I've ever tried! I don't know what took me so long to try it. I have been eyeing it for years now but everytime I went to Sephora they were out of the shade I wanted - custard. Which is perfect for my skin tone. So years went by and I tried a bunch of other concealers until I finally decided to order this online. It is the most amazing concealer ever. It conceals everything and brightens the area under my eyes very well. My under eye area is very prone to milia, so I can't use anything too rich. But it also gets kind of dry so I can't use anything drying either. This is the perfect consistency, not too rich but creamy at the same time, and doesn't dry out my skin either. Plus, it lasts all day. I can finally end my search for a good concealer!

April 19, 2014

There's not much to say other than I adore it. Perfect coverage, non cakey, and moisturizing! What more could you ask for? The price wasn't bad either!

2.8/5

June 18, 2010

I really like the glow it gives my face. Also very light, good for summer.

September 03, 2008

Great coverage. Great colors for different skintone especially african americans. It's long lasting and easy to apply since it is in a lipstick tube.