Prestige Item
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 19, 2020

Best of the Best

I have been using this concealer consistently for the past few years, and have yet to find a concealer that matches its effectiveness and coverage. As someone who has breakouts a few times a month, I find it does a perfect job of covering any redness and imperfections.
    My only complaint is that when I'm near the end of the tube, it oxidizes and appears a bit orange on the skin, however a tube lasts at least 4-5 months with daily use, so it's still great value.

May 15, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

THE BEST!!

My all time favourite concealer. I’ve been using this for years now and it’s definitely better than the other concealers ive tried. Covers any acne, brightens, crease proof

3.2/5

April 29, 2020

not the best

I am in love with the Nars foundation but this is just average for me. I’ve found that this leaves creases and is not the greatest coverage. I also find that the price does not justify the quantity of product you get in the tube. This concealer doesn’t last longer than a month for me.

3.2/5

March 22, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

NARS

was not my favourite concealer, I've tried better, but it was lightweight and helped to brighten and correct my under eyes, which is good. This product was pretty expensive, and there are better ones out there for the price.

March 08, 2020

Fantastic!

Can’t go wrong with this concealer! Doesn’t crease and goes on creamy. Provides decent coverage without feeling heavy. A bit expensive but worth the price!

February 19, 2020

All time favourite

This concealer has been a staple in my makeup bag ever since I tried it. It gives me great coverage, has a nice shade range, doesn’t crease as much as other concealers and blends really nicely with the skin. Price is a little steep but it’s honestly so good.

January 15, 2020

Everyday anytime Go-to!

This product is simply amazing! I wear it in a day makeup and can simply transition to a night makeup. The coverage is great, not heavy and does not it no circumstances crease. This will be always my favourite!

December 26, 2019

Cover up!

Definitely worth the money! Lasts all day long and only need to use a little amount, the tube lasted 2 months using every day. Recommended to my family and they use the same brand.

November 19, 2019

Meilleur cache cerne

Il s’agit du meilleur cache cerne que j’ai utilisé. Bonne couvrance et bonne tenue. N’assèche pas la peau sous les yeux. Je l’utilise depuis plusieurs années.

September 25, 2019

STOP! This is Your New HG Concealer!

Okay, ladies, I know a lot of us out there have tried and tested concealer after concealer aching for the right colour, consistency and coverage. Well, look no further! I can't even count how many tubes of this stuff I've bought over the years. I've tested Shape Tape, Bobbi Brown, Kat Von D, Armani, Tarte and so many more but something always drags me back to this magic little thing. It covers absolutely any imperfection with ease and blendability, and never flakes smudges or wears down throughout the day, and I have very combo skin!! It's a little on the high side of price ranges but it is so worth it. This is the ultimate holy grail concealer.