NARS The Multiple in South Beach

NARS The Multiple in South Beach Reviews

Ranked #547 out of 590 in Blush

July 18, 2017

Perfect Swipe of Blendable Colour

I'm pretty brand particular...if I like a brands something, I tend to stick to that brand for that product. Nars is my blush brand. I have a number of single and duo blushes and 5 multiple sticks. South Beach is my personal favourite. It has the slightest hint of shimmer, and the formula in these blends so easily. If I'm going for a dewy, bronzed look...this is without a doubt what I reach for as a blush colour. Amazing product!

June 27, 2016

My favorite cream blush product! It dries down to a powder finish, so it doesn't leave your face feeling tacky all day but it has the staying power of a cream product. It stays creamy long enough to blend it out on your cheeks, then it stays put.

May 12, 2015

Love this for a more natural look on the cheeks!!!

March 03, 2009

I purchased Nars the Multiple in South Beach from Sephora in Toronto. This color works perfectly for my skintone. I love this product because it glides on smoothly. It provides a sheer colors that gives my cheeks a bit of color making them looked sunkissed. This product is a multi purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips etc. I highly recommend this product and would DEFINITELY buy it again and again. Next time you are looking for a blush or bronzer, pick this product up! You will not be sorry that you did!

Loricass added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Loricass earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam