Amazing

NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint Reviews

3.1/5
Ranked #96 out of 227 in BB Creams

March 11, 2017

This product has a broad spectrum of shades, so you have more of a chance to match your skin tone. However, this works best for those who don't have acne or blemishes because it doesn't cover them up, even with layering.

December 31, 2016

This moisturizer has a lovely smooth texture, and goes on so smoothly. It feels very light and natural on my skin. It gives my normal to oily skin just the right amount of moisture and my concealer blends beautifully over it.

1.2/5

September 13, 2016

I bought this BB Cream thinking that it was a good product and would give me the matte look I was going for. The sales associate highly recommended it and said it would not cake from my oily complexion...she was WRONG. While it matched my skin tone, it only lasted about two hours before the cream began to run on my face. It caked around my nose and on my forehead, and when I went to fix it there were visible lines of where I tried to blend. I would not recommend this one to anyone who has an oily complexion!