Native Coconut and Vanilla Deodorant Reviews

May 27, 2020

It's works, but make sure you check if you need sensitive!

So it smells great!! And it does work. I did have to put it on again after a workout though. The one thing is just make sure you get the sensitive one of you think there's a chance you could react to the baking soda. I was fine with it for a few weeks then developed a sore itchy rash. When i stopped using it it went away. I can use it about 3 days a week without irritation but more than that and i get itchy again. I'm just trying to use the regular stuff up before getting the sensitive version!!

May 25, 2020

Love this natural deodorant!

I've been using this deodorant for a year now and I absolutely love it! It is effective even on hot days or at the gym! It doesn't stain my clothes either! I often switch between this one and the teen formula...I love them both!

May 06, 2020

My new favorite!

Native deodorants actually work! I'm an active person who loves to use natural products but have had such a hard time finding a natural deodorant that actually worked and didn't fail after a few hours.
    You do not need to apply a ton , just a few swipes and you are set and the smell is so nice!

Great

Great product. I love the smell combo . As they are two of my favourite scents. I wasn’t sure about natural deo. But Native proved me wrong. Definitely will be wanting to try their other products.

2.7/5

Not for me

I heard such great reviews about this product I even have friends who love it. I was so excited to try it after my first order and a few weeks in I still found that it didn't work well and I had to reapply many times in a day. I have found other natural deodorants that work better.

Soft scent

I switched to Native deodorant when I found out I was pregnant and was going to be breastfeeding. I love the different scents that they have! One stick of deodorant lasts me about 4 months.

April 22, 2020

Smells amazing and works!

I have tried many more natural deodorants and this one is by far my fav. The 2 week adjustment period is real, they give very good instructions on how to start with your new pit stick. I find it works very well for odour , but sometimes needs to be reapplied. On the auto renew so I never run out !

3.2/5

April 21, 2020

Equilivent to other deodorants I’ve used before.

Equivalent to other deodorants I’ve used. The scent is very fresh and applies great. I would recommend this for people to try and see if they like it also.

2.7/5

April 21, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not worth it

I decided to try the Native deodorant as it seemed popular. I was surprised that it does not work wonders. It smells good, but that’s about it. I would rather not put any deodorant than wear it as it does not stop you from smelling when you sweat. Also, it is very creamy, so one stick doesn’t lasts long and makes mess. Not worth the price.

April 18, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Great option of natural deodorant

This was my first purchase when transitioning to natural deodorant and having tried other products now I’m definitely going back . It goes on very smoothly on the skin , does not irritate , my skin feels soft after using it and it smells amazing . I love it so much I got the travel size to keep in my purse when I need to reapply .