Native Coconut and Vanilla Deodorant Reviews

May 10, 2021

Great product

I have always found it a challenge to purchase a natural deodorant that provided everything a traditional deodorant would without the harsh chemicals. I’ve bought many aluminum free deodorants that would feel wet when applying, would need constant application to control smell and would not control my perspiration. Native has been a game changer and with great ingredients and a great smell my search is over

April 26, 2021

Awesome Natural Option

I recently switched to Native deodorant and couldn't be happier. It helps me to stay feeling fresh and clean all day without all the nasty chemicals in Antiperspirant. It also does not stain my clothes like other natural options

April 25, 2021

Smells great

I really like this product, it doesn’t make my underarms peel after use like some of the baking soda based other brands.

I don notice that it’s not as effective as some others though.. sometimes I need to reapply in the day, even with not much physical activity

The coconut smell is perfect and not overwhelming

April 22, 2021

Natural alternative

Postpartum I had the smelliest sweat ever I tried 10 conventional deodorants then was recommended to try native. Got this scent and candy cane. Just bought another pack because it worked so well and not afraid to use around my daughter

March 27, 2021

Smells good. Works pretty good.

I love natural deodorant and its super hard to find one that is effective! I'm an active woman and need something that can withstand a sweaty workout. I find that Native is good, but this scent in particular isn't strong enough scented to cover up a stinky workout. Go with the Eucalyptus, its stronger. Also kind of a bummer that their shipping isnt free.

March 20, 2021

Never going back to traditional deodorant

The first natural deodorant that actually works for me. It smells great, it lasts all day and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I feel better about using something with out harsh chemicals and love this brand so much I’m never going back to a traditional antiperspirant.

January 30, 2021

Native deodorant is the way to go!!

Post partum with my second baby I was so overheated all the time and so so sweaty! I blame hormones, but I'd wake up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat every night. My antiperspirant was doing essentially nothing and I decided to give native deodorant a try. Not only does it smell absolutely amazing, it works great! I can apply it in the morning and go to work for my 12 hour shift and still smell good when I come home. It's also very gentle on my sensitive skin. Other natural deoderants I have tried have caused irritation, but not this one. 100% recommend giving this brand a try!

December 12, 2020

Smells fantastic and it works!

From personal experience I’ve found that many deodorants that do not contain anti-perspirant begin to smell fowl as they mix with your sweat. Not this one!! The Native deodorant in coconut vanilla smelled wonderful and the yummy scent last throughout the ENTIRE day. No hint of cumin ( what I would get with other deodorants).
    It is a little more expensive than regular deodorants but definitely worth the price as I’ve read anti-perspirants have negative health impacts.
    I’ve read online that there are many other scents available and am interested in trying many of them!

November 02, 2020

My soul deo!

I started my natural deodorant journey about 4 months ago. I did a full detox first and then started my quest for the right deodorant for me. I discovered that I was allergic to the baking soda so a lot of the natural deo’s out there contain it so I was about to give up. Then I found one that worked! But I was stink stinky. Finally I decided to try native ( at this point I didn’t have much hope That it would actually be a good fit). But .. finally! I found the one! I got the SENSITIVE line as it doesn’t have baking soda. I am never looking back! It smells AMAZING! And it works! No sweat, no stink, no weird residue. I loveeee loveeee loveeee it! I highly recommend it! If you’ve had a reaction to baking soda before try the sensitive line. The deo is a bit pricey considering it’s billed in US $ but honestly, it’s worth it! I also got the “dozen roses” and “cotton and lily” all smell amazing with the vanilla/coconut being my fav.

Updated On: February 11, 2021

After trying this deo for a few months I would rate it a 3. I find I get stinky after 4 hrs. I love the texture and smé’ but they don’t last long :(.

October 10, 2020

It smells great, all day!

Gentle enough to put on after shaving. It smells lovely, not too strong, and it lasts all day. I was skeptical but it truly is as good as everyone says. I have repurchased again and am not disappointed!