Native Deodorant (Coconut and Vanilla) Reviews

April 16, 2019

My absolute go to natural deodorant !

After doing research and learning about the chemicals that are part of common deodorants I went on a quest to find natural alternatives. This deodorant works great and the consistency is more like a lotion, it smells great and doesn't leave any white residue.

If you are on the fence and considering purchasing this product I would highly recommend it because I am confident that you will be so impressed that you will never go back.

April 16, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells good, works well

I wear this scent to work (physically demanding, kitchen work) and haven’t had an issue smelling bad throughout the day. A second apply at break has always been necessary, but the more I use Native the more that’s becoming untrue. They don’t keep you dry, but that’s part of it being a natural deodorant. My armpits no longer have that funky, fake deodorant smell all the time. Plus shaving armpits after other deodorants was a nightmare, native doesn’t react the same way in the shower 😊

March 27, 2019

Love Native Deodorant

Paraben and aluminum free. I have been using this for the last two years. I had tried others, but found they weren't effective. Love the variety of light scents. And it works!!!!!

March 12, 2019

Great Deodorant

Works well considering it's an all natural product. The main thing with these natural deodorant is you do have to shower every morning and night as it will not keep you dry for 24 hours. Yes I do have to re apply this but I have no issue with this. It does smell nice but I have found certain scents do irritate the skin. The Vanilla Coconut one is best for sensitive skin. I found the pomegranate one irritated my skin after a few uses.

February 21, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Healthy deodorant

*Disclaimer: I got this product for free for testing purposes.

I didn't think this would work as well as like a Dove deodorant butuch to my surprise is was better. I ware it in really hot places where I sweat a lot it kept me smelling good and dry.

January 25, 2019

Amazing!

I took advantage of a special offer that included trial sizes.for a low price. I bought it thinking how bad can it be and it was aluminum free. I was blown away!! The product wasn't sticky and glided on so smooth and smelled incredible! I put one of the minis in my purse for those need to feel fresh moments and one in my travel bag I have repurchased and will continue for as long as they make it.

January 23, 2019

Amazing Natural deodorant that smells great too!

I have been trying out a sample sized stick of Native Deodorant in the Coconut & Vanilla scent & was happy to learn that it smells amazing! Not only that its actually effective too, it doesn't feel like a typical non natural deodorant it looks like it would be waxy/oily but actually feels nice on my underarm skin. It doesn't cause irritation (some deodorants I've used in the past have) it seems to do the opposite by soothing my skin! So it's aluminum free as well as Paraben free. Its decently priced so I rated 5 stars because its effective, soothing, natural, and of course it smells great while keeping my underarm area fresh! I definitely recommend to those whom need/want to use a deodorant that's natural, contains no harmful ingredients, that works great & smells great!

January 19, 2019

Great natural product!

I tried this deodorant as i'm trying to switch out some of the products I use for more natural versions with less or no harmful chemicals. I was pleasantly surprised by this. It is effective, smells lovely without being overbearing (I tried the most popular coconut vanilla scent) and no yucky chemicals. As well, the customer service of this company is the best. They send humorous notes updating you on the status of your order. I thought it was a great experience overall and plan to order again. A little more expensive than my drugstore brand, but worth it overall I think.

January 18, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

My third favorite deodorant

I just tried this deodorant a couple weeks ago it's OK it does smell great. It's not my favorite deodorant because it doesn't last very long it would be better if it last all day but I do like it that's why it's in my top five deodorants

January 18, 2019

Smells sooo good and feels clean

I love this deodorant! The scent is absolutely amazing, not overpowering and no chemical cleaner smell like so many other deodorants. Also doesn't leave white marks/streaks on clothing.